• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fear & hunger ♥ oc x canon ♥ doubling

bunnicula

endless soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
aEwaFk1.jpeg
The thought must have crossed your mind at some point...

about me
x bunny
x 31 yrs old
x doubling, oc x canon
x lazy lit if you even care
x immunized against cringe
x queer & audhdoing my best
x looking to write 300ish word posts. maximum effort, minimal word count.

about you
x 21+, but the closer in age the better
x queer & neurospicy friendly
x open to short(ish) posts
x patient, receptive to memes
x interested in using discord
x comfortable with pregnancy plots

bjuprUb.jpeg
The thought that you delved too deep. The thought that this would be a one-way trip.

for your needs
at present, i am only searching for partners looking to write post-game scenarios from the first fear & hunger. i am working my way through termina, but i expect will take me quite a while as the game is much larger and still being developed. i am the most interested in writing le'garde or ragnvaldr, but enki, d'arce, or nosramus are on the table as well for any interested parties. i am willing to write canon x canon for you while doubling, but my portion is strictly oc x canon.

what i am looking for
i am searching for a partner that would be interested in writing cahara for my oc, who i'd like to write in place of his wife celeste. i want to explore a scenario in which the canon of cahara's s ending applies, with the added element of ser buckman's quest given its "perfect" ending. resurfacing from the dungeons of fear and hunger with his treasure secured and the gratitude of rondon's crown prince presents this idyllic tale of heroism- but a fairytale ending could never truly follow in the wake of the dungeons.

cahara and his wife are left to navigate what comes next after his experience, all while anticipating the birth of their child.

2WeYAak.jpeg
So instead of fighting the inevitable, why not embrace it?

clarification on tone
fear & hunger as a series is, putting it mildly, a pain simulator of the utmost cruelty. i'm not looking to downplay that aspect of it in writing per se, but i'm not chomping at the bit to immortalize the myriad ways this game can literally fuck you.

that said, if sexual assault is even implied to have happened in the game, no it didn't. i've witnessed enough pixel schlong to last me a lifetime. i love yucky messed up horror! i have a strong stomach! i think you have to if you're going to engage with this game, lmao. but getting into any of the rampant nonconsensual materials are antithetical to what i'm looking to write, which is more based in a reclamation of power and seeking comfort after immeasurable hardship. i want stories about healing.

tl;dr don't be nasty or i'm throwing you into the shit pit.

otherwise, just consider the community no-no's to apply just as daddy RPN intended and move on with your life kthx bai

dYDq9bf.jpeg
Just lay down and rest. There is beauty in this darkness that can be harnessed and used to usher something new.

final notes
i tend to get a lot of junk offers when i make an advertisement, so please respect your time and mine and do not send me an invitation to your group roleplay, your oc x oc thread, or whatever else. this is a highly niche search, so take pity on a miserable fool and try to restrain your intense desire to pm any new face with unrelated requests. if you think you've read the thread thoroughly, read it again.

that said, pm me if you're interested! if you want my discord handle, make a good first impression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back