• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings α‘£π­© ‒qκͺ†ΰ§Ž Λšβ‹… mystique is my middle name | original pairings + more

blussh

flΙ‘Λˆnœʁ
click… click! sent!

α―“β˜…

you have one new message

Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . β˜…β‹†.
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ✦

fTlUWJkMyCvMYR_uqV0O_HdZ3dikB1caDDFfOuvQbIDNcn8KCe2mC6r36TVHXXlSnDg_XmKKM4afMo_CJGJmGRe4jM5WjPR0fsyICyWVqMj9FsopDvxWJ5n4FkVn8s1ruglaAmvfRRQnlBd2vzJn8I0

Hey! I’m Rory, a twenty- two year old from the United Kingdom. Welcome to my painfully pretentious and very specific interest check, as I desperately hunt for plots to satiate my yearning for a new partner. I’ll kick things off with my expectations and what I hope for from a partner!

P.S. If we’ve tried something before and it hasn’t worked out, hit me up! Chances are it was me and not you.

me
I HAVE A HEAVY HEAVY PREFERENCE FOR DISCORD: A REALLY INTERESTING PARTNER MIGHT BE ABLE TO SWAY ME, BUT I MUCH PREFER GOING OFF SITE.
➑ A purveyor of extortionately detailed, very descriptive posts, typically around three hundred words or so, but ranging up to one and a half thousand if a scene calls for it. For starters, and description- heavy scenes, my replies almost always exceed seven hundred words. My style is drier than some, I tend to walk the line between florid and introspective with my writing, keeping concise whilst still being bright and colourful.
➑ Regular replies. Take this with a grain of salt. Sometimes I can channel all my energy into a day of endless replies, one after the other, other times my replies are more sparse, once daily, or once weekly. It really just depends on my schedule and motivation level.
➑ No triggers! I have absolutely no triggers, whatsoever, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t respect yours. Anything that makes you even remotely uncomfortable will be steered entirely clear of. I say this with respect to site rules. This means NO ERP.
➑ Morally ambiguous, twisted sorts of characters. I’m a sucker for complex, dark characters who we can love to hate. I love villainous characters, or tragic anti- heroes, but mostly, real, believable people with real, believable motivations and pasts.
➑ I’m disabled with Autism, ADHD and a physical disability. That makes me often come across as atrociously awkward!
➑ OOC chat! I’m a sucker for out-of-character stuff. We don’t have to be best friends, but I like to build rapport with my partners, sending over memes and songs that remind me of the scenes we’re playing out, as well as making art of the characters, locations, etc!
➑ I play any characters, with no particular gender preference, though I have some female ocs I want to use! I’ve played a lot of guy’s recently! I like mxm and mxf over fxf, but I’m down for all pairings!
➑ Ghost friendly! I know I’m guilty of ghosting! Of course, communication is always nice, but not required!

you
➑ Over eighteen, please! I wholly respect younger writers, but this is a comfort thing, due to my own age.
➑ No need for rapid fire responses, I know how busy life gets. I simply ask for updates if you’ll be gone for over two or three weeks! I get invested in these stories!
➑ Literate, please! I’m not asking for a novel in every reply, but I’d appreciate at least something to work with, meaning no one- liners! I’m not expecting absolutely perfect spelling or grammar, everyone’s human and we all make mistakes, but I’d like something mostly readable!
➑ Willing to help with plotting and world-building. I like being able to plan the next steps with my partner, rather than doing all the heavy lifting. It’s always most fun when we work together!
➑ Let me know if there’s anything you’re unhappy with. I want for this to be as fun as possible for the both of us!

Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ . β˜…β‹†.
γ€€γ€€γ€€.   γ€€γ€€Λšγ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€*γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€βœ¦γ€€Λš γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.Λšγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.γ€€γ€€. γ€€β€ˆΛšγ€€.γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ ✦

Here are some of my current cravings in terms of pairings, but I’m down for everything!
Role preferences are in bold!

Mythical creature x Hunter
Academic rivals in an elitist school (obsession, murder, major dark academia themes)
Celebrity x Celebrity (obsessed with a crazy dark hollywood world of betrayal and backstabbing galore!
Popstar x Fan
Band member x Band member (looking for something dark and gritty here)
Cult member x Spy
Cult leader x Spy
Serial killer x Detective
Supernatural prisoners (I have more ideas- thinking science experiment vibes)
Twisted Alice in wonderland inspired things!

hunger games!

Last edited:
bump!!

looking for a twisted mafia inspired Alice in Wonderland retelling- I have a tonne of ideas!!
+ looking for loads more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back