• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ORIGINAL SEARCH (m// & f//) Fantasy, Crime, and more!

MsGal38

Hello! I'm Jess, I'm 22, and I'm looking for a similarly minded individual to write a long-term, original plot with me. Of course, I've got a few ideas that rely on already established stories, but it would be our own characters!

Typically, I write anywhere between 400 - 600 words per character, but that can vary depending on the situation. I try to avoid novel length replies, but I don't give you the bare minimum either. I'm not a stickler for grammar and word count, and I mostly just try to keep the RP fun and casual! I'd also insist my partner be 18+, as well. I'll explain what I'm comfortable/not comfortable writing when we talk directly! Otherwise, I think I should get on with my ideas already!

PRISON BLUES (M//)
Character A is a well established criminal. He knows exactly what he's doing with years of experience, and he has the reputation to back it up. Character B is a bit younger and inexperienced, but he has more confidence than he knows what to do with. He's had luck during his time in the criminal underword, and his ego has gotten large because of it. Both men are thrown in prison, forced to make alliances they wouldn't usually consider. This is where our two characters meet.

DUMB DEMONS (M// or F//)
Character A is priest/nun in training when they accidentally summon a demon. Character B is that very demon, who has no interest in causing harm and instead just wants to cause trouble. While summoned, Character B is in danger of being found by the Church and exorcised, so they're playing along with what Character A want. Character A just wants to find a way to get rid of the demon, without the Church finding out about their mistake.

MODERN POKEMON (M// and F//)
Based on the world created in Detective Pikachu, the title really says it all. I'd love to come up with a modern Pokemon story-line! Maybe a crime plot, or some college kids on a road trip. Anything accompanied by Pokemon sidekicks. (I'd also like this to be four main characters, a boy and a girl each, to make it a group adventure. But this is up for discussion).

PISTOLS AND PIT-STOPS (M// and F//)
Character A lives in a small Wild West town, when a crew of bandits take over the peaceful little settlement. Now the have to travel and find help from another town, surviving the perils of the West while they do it. Character B, C, and D is who they find. (Once again, I'd be hoping to play a man and a women each, with F// and M// pairings. But I'd be open to a discussion.)

Lastly, I have a vague craving for something Boarding School related, but I have zero plot or character ideas. So feel free to chose this as well!

Please PM if any of these caught your attention!

I'd definitely be down for the Detective Pikachu-inspired RP! I would PM you, but it says I can't send a message for some reason

For some reason it's not letting me pm you, but I'm super interested in creating something in a boarding school, as well as the demon plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back