• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ordinary Yet Exceptional - OOC

Hmmm.... Kinda throws the point to dust a little if I can't even have a reason. But it's not like you have to do what I proposed.

So, anything in mind?

Maybe Mark puts Saimin and other students he knows as background characters in his animated shorts...or something like that.

Maybe Mark puts Saimin and other students he knows as background characters in his animated shorts...or something like that.
That would make the relationship a little... lackluster? I mean, I get the idea, but if it's "Saimin and others" that doesn't really make it because of any particular relationship to the two of them, you see?

That would make the relationship a little... lackluster? I mean, I get the idea, but if it's "Saimin and others" that doesn't really make it because of any particular relationship to the two of them, you see?
I see. Alright, I'll narrow it down to just Saimin.

I don't think so, Mark and Saimin would be best friends and probably the only one who knows Saimin's real gender.
Hmmm.... I'm not sure if I really see that happening given your character and mine, I can't see much of a connection that would lead into that. Specially the knowing my character's real gender part, he even hypnotizes people by accident and yours probably wouldn't be an expection.

aowihfolanvlan done with the cs info and the cs mockup. If I can't get the actual coding part done and working by tomorrow (bc I like torturing myself and trying to make it mobile friendly this time), I'll just post the plain text version until I'm finished!

aowihfolanvlan done with the cs info and the cs mockup. If I can't get the actual coding part done and working by tomorrow (bc I like torturing myself and trying to make it mobile friendly this time), I'll just post the plain text version until I'm finished!
Sounds good, no rush!

Attention!
First off, I had forgotten something I had wanted to point out a while ago that seems to have become a misunderstanding! The facility that the kids are living on a day to day basis is NOT a school! In fact, I expect many of the kids to outright not go to school due to previous obligations or just being too smart to learn anything new! At the same time, I also expect some of the kids to just WANT to go to school for the social aspect of it. Further, not all the kids who choose to go to school WILL go to school.

On top of all that I would kindly request that everyone head back to the first page and look at the spoilers in the second post because it seems a lot people either skimmed over them or forgot.

Last edited:
aaaand finished and updated!

Ninth Ninth you mentioned something about Ninko probably coddling Ann due to her weakness to small things. Would it be appropriate to put this in my CS's bond/rs section (perhaps with some more planning)? o:
As for anyone else, feel free to hmu if you want to plan anything w/ Annelotte! o/

aaaand finished and updated!

Ninth Ninth you mentioned something about Ninko probably coddling Ann due to her weakness to small things. Would it be appropriate to put this in my CS's bond/rs section (perhaps with some more planning)? o:
As for anyone else, feel free to hmu if you want to plan anything w/ Annelotte! o/
If you want to!

I need to update my bond section, given that we have quite the cast now.

Last edited:
If you want to!

I need to update my bond section, given that we have quite the cast now.
Righty-o! So I've been thinking that depending on how long the thing between Ninko and Ann has been going on for, Ann may possibly mind slightly less about Ninko touching her compared to others...maybe at least to the point where she'll just try to scramble away rather than spit some nasty words in her face like she might do to some others ;;;; That and she's probably curious about her cat ears. They seem soft, but she definitely doesn't want to touch them or at least that's what she tells herself. Any comments? >w>

Righty-o! So I've been thinking that depending on how long the thing between Ninko and Ann has been going on for, Ann may possibly mind slightly less about Ninko touching her compared to others...maybe at least to the point where she'll just try to scramble away rather than spit some nasty words in her face like she might do to some others ;;;; That and she's probably curious about her cat ears. They seem soft, but she definitely doesn't want to touch them or at least that's what she tells herself. Any comments? >w>
I'm all for that, plus I think it would be adorable if Ann scrambled away when she approached. One of those 'I don't know how to handle this person' situations, haha. We can jump it back as far as you like, me and Exanis's characters have known one another for upwards of two years.

I'm all for that, plus I think it would be adorable if Ann scrambled away when she approached. One of those 'I don't know how to handle this person' situations, haha. We can jump it back as far as you like, me and Exanis's characters have known one another for upwards of two years.
Hmmm, then maybe a year or so? I'd figure it'd take around that long or longer, but Ann didn't start "hating" people as a whole until three years ago (which is also how old Archimedes is), so it'd have to be before then. That and I'd feel like I'd be intruding between Ninko and Izayah if I pushed it to two years or more. >.<;;;

Hmmm, then maybe a year or so? I'd figure it'd take around that long or longer, but Ann didn't start "hating" people as a whole until three years ago (which is also how old Archimedes is), so it'd have to be before then. That and I'd feel like I'd be intruding between Ninko and Izayah if I pushed it to two years or more. >.<;;;
Me and Nin can easily push back when they first met all the way up to four years easily.

Me and Nin can easily push back when they first met all the way up to four years easily.
Nano Nano
Yep yep! Even then, if you choose before it doesn't necessarily hurt anything at all. Though I'll queue you in on a few things if you go for that route. Might actually make a little more sense all things considered.

Exanis Exanis Ninth Ninth
Ty for accommodating my scrub self ; v ;
With that in mind, I do agree that it would make more sense to push back how long Ninko and Ann have known each other. I'd imagine that around two years ago would be a good time frame then? That's before Archimedes was shoved into a plush toy, so it'd give Ann more of an incentive to stick around Ninko once a little more used to her presence rather than run away the moment she sees her face, and it's not like it's too soon after the incident with her parents where she would be too sore to even think of saying even "hello" to anyone. u w u
And now I suddenly feel like Ninko brings out Ann's inner tsundere that I didn't even know existed :'D

_KoKo_ _KoKo_ A Common Man A Common Man I like to imagine Magican Kiyoko never mentions it but Chill Kiyoko thinks to herself that maybe just maybe she hangs out with two very crazy people. One seen with poison sometimes and who speaks to their maybe dead parents. The other talks to nobody while speaking about being in a sitcom and talks to themselves quoting movies all the time.

Kiyoko-I mean they help and all and I'm thankful but like.....they creep me out sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back