• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ordinary Yet Exceptional - OOC

Sorry for the continued delay! Turns out trying to make a proper first post that would work for a cast as big and diverse as this is a bit hard. Who woulda thought?

That being said I'm kicking everything into high gear and WILL be dropping a post by tomorrow midday at the very latest.

Whoop!
Sorry for the continued delay! Turns out trying to make a proper first post that would work for a cast as big and diverse as this is a bit hard. Who woulda thought?

That being said I'm kicking everything into high gear and WILL be dropping a post by tomorrow midday at the very latest.

Whoop whoop indeed~ Excited.

A Common Man A Common Man

I want you to note that the only people in that facility that are considered "special" are all the player characters. As in there are very few NPCs beyond The Director and the few caretakers of the facility.

I will reiterate this statement. While the place they live in can be considered "dormitory" like, it is NOT a school.

I know it wasn't a school. You already told me that. I thought that other kids lived there, who also lived their without special powers or something. I didn't really know. Sorry. Anyways, I will edit it.

Ninth Ninth Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Idea Idea @Chili K KodomoYamiya Noivian Noivian A Common Man A Common Man Nano Nano _KoKo_ _KoKo_ Webs Elk Webs Elk Miljonz Miljonz MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Trouvaille Trouvaille

Thing has been posted, took a bit longer than I wanted and I didn't manage to quite word it the way I originally planned nor make it as long as I had wanted, but I decided this would be a good start to build up the interactions between characters in a fun way~

Knock yourselves out.

I can't express how excited I feel for this RP - I feel like this is going to be amazing!

P.S. your first post was phenomenal ;)

I know it wasn't a school. You already told me that. I thought that other kids lived there, who also lived their without special powers or something. I didn't really know. Sorry. Anyways, I will edit it.
An understandable mistake, but we're trying to limit the amount of people like our characters to further enhance how special they truly are. The world is supposed to be realistic, our characters just decide reality can shove it and do completely unrealistic things related to a certain field.

I'll be hella busy with my exams for the next three days, so my post will be delayed until then. Sorry for not saying so earlier qq

If you want to kick the RP back into action and enough people are willing to come back, I can also whip up a post for my character? I just realized that I am one of the guilty as I either missed a notif which caused the site to stop me from receiving any other notifs from the IC or it just bugged out completely .__.;;;

well i'd be happy if this became a zombie

guilty as charged

imma bring up a post if y'all want this to be alive
well i was waiting for more to post before i post cuz i am just awkward and was planning to revamp my char. but nvm that then

Still here, actually have been watching / waiting for other people to reply. I was under the assumption if almost everyone made their way to the hall AKA their first post, then the rest of us could interact. IDK I just thought it would be polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back