• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus OOC

I didn't post because I feel like we are lost as of what is going on. Ryuu keeps talking to Griffin while Rose moved him downstairs so I am extremely confused on what is actually going on. No one else is really posting either.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz I don't really have anything for Nerrezza, besides her literally sleeping, so just have the meeting start and she will come late (or just sleep through it all >:3 )

Sorry for the inconvenience but I will be gone tomorrow and won't be back until Wednesday, during this time I won't have any internet and will be unable to post or even check on the website. I apologize greatly, if you need to move on, just say that my character is still asleep. I will have her catch up when I get back.

Hey guys, SRUNewman SRUNewman and I won't have internet or signal until Tuesday or Wednesday. I will post as the Prince then, hopefully more would have progressed. If not, then I hope a (small) time skip will be acceptable

So, for the Prince, I was wondering if I could do a small time skip? Just to get him moving along, since he has been frozen in time for a while now DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back