• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Challaruby

Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Thank you for taking a look and reading what I have to say.

I'm currently looking to use a specific character of mine. She is a witch, but also, in cases of emergency, can manipulate time. This is not a common occurrence, though.

If you're looking for something open-ended, a world where we can world-build together, endless possibilities, a setting of your choice, and/or over-the-top magic battling, then you're in the right place.

I am fine with
- taking your time with responses
- varying response lengths
- overpowered characters (as long as they have at least one major weakness)
- OOC chitchat and such
- romance as long as that's not all you're in the rp for
- slice of life in spurts
- each of us roleplaying more than one character (in fact, I prefer it that way)

I will not put up with
- one liners
- you taking over my character(s) unless talked about beforehand
- making me do all the creative legwork

I do have some characters that
- are violent, gruesomely so
- abuse drugs
- may say or do other triggering things, SO, if you have specific triggers, let me know ahead of time, and I will avoid those subjects and characters associated with them. I want any rp partner I have to feel comfortable roleplaying with me.

That being said, I
- typically use paragraph style when I rp
- go by they/them pronouns
- support BLM and SAH
- live in the EDT/EST time zone
- work mornings M-F
- may not respond every single day

If you read this far, thank you for your time! <3 If you're interested, drop a greeting or one of your characters and we can go from there and move to whichever medium for rp you are most comfortable with (so long as I have it). If you'd like a link to my character's information, pictures, etc, lmk!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back