• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

llLonall

Magic Eight Ball
Hiya my name is Lona, I also go by Lulu. I'm new to this site but not roleplaying, I've been rping for about 6-7 years. I prefer long-term roleplays filled with drama and little to no limits. I normally play more than one character, either gender. I don't like focusing on only one person which is why I prefer playing more than one. If I end up with to many characters in one rp I'll make a discord server with their character sheets so it's not confusing. For the characters I play I'll use anime photos for them but will also try and describe them the best I can.

I prefer romance, slice of life, and horror. Those are my preferred ones but I can really play in any genre if there's a plot. I would like to try roleplaying with two people at once but only one is perfectly fine. Like I stated before I like the drama filled roleplays only because it can keep my attention for longer periods of time. That is more of a warning because it'll probably be stressful to some extent. We could talk about the drama scenes before they happen or I will just throw them in. This can include a lot of gore scenes.

I prefer doubling characters as it makes things more interesting and less boring. I do work 10 hour shifts on certain days but I'm sure on those days I can let you know so it's not up in the dust. I would like to know if you're having a busy day as well or are at work so I'm not waiting on a response since I tend to get super into roleplays sometimes. I'm always doing something new or adding something new to the roleplay.

If it gets boring at any time let me know and I can either throw in another character or make something dramatic happen. This could include things like cheating (this plays with my little to no limits things). Basically just messy situations. I can play M × M, F × F, or M × F

A couple of fandoms I enjoy are, My hero academia, Fairy tail, and fruits basket. The roleplay could be original or fandom based

I also like to play games especially on the phone, like League of legends wild rift, identity V, pretty much anything. If you'd like to play games let me know. We can even roleplay and play games, that's what my last long term roleplay partner did with me.

Sometimes I'll add music into the roleplay, like singing and dancing. Just depends on the genre

Lona#0145

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back