• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
How will we craft the story when the only people who've joined have only claimed villains? Will we pick up some heroes to start?

We could, also, not all of the villains do get along. They’re all after the same thing (Soul Edge, or something pertaining to it), really, and they would get into conflict to have it.

Like Astaroth, who is only with Nightmare because he intends to help him gather enough souls to restore it, then kill him to claim it for the God of War (though, he isn't sure what exactly he'll do after that). But heroes make the villains good, too. We ought to have at least a few heroes who can stand against the villains. Otherwise, who will the villains fight? Well, I guess each other, but regardless of who wins, everyone else loses.

True, I wouldn’t mind picking up a few heroes to balance things out.

I could also throw in a couple of characters from other things to make it more interesting, you already got 2B and Geralt in the game of soul calibur, why not add more? As it looks, it’s gonna be the semi-sandbox already.

The Doom Slayer (yeah, I went there) could still work though, he doesn’t just have guns, he’s got a sword and chainsaw.

This rp seems to be interesting from what I can tell, is there any room for another person in this rp?

Well, I’m deciding of going with a Character from another series.... my two main ideas for characters as of now are the Lawbringer from For Honor, or the Jester from Darkest Dungeon.
yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

Well, I’m deciding of going with a Character from another series.... my two main ideas for characters as of now are the Lawbringer from For Honor, or the Jester from Darkest Dungeon.
yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy
That's completely alright, either/or would work! Just be sure to create a character sheet in the Character Sheet thread linked in an above comment. I'm probably going to move that link into the actual post though, haha

No way, it’s Thursday!

The main thread will be posted today, any extra characters you might want are up for grabs, so let me know who you’d want!

We are open and ready to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back