• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Quick Summary

Soulcalibur 6 is a fighting game for PC, PS4, and XBox One. The game takes place in the late 16th century—around 1584 to be exact—and follows the lives of multiple playable characters. Players can choose which stories they want to play and when, with a timeline being present for each event that unfolds. There are two main story modes to the game, first of which is what was aforementioned. The second story mode consists of the player’s custom character on a quest to stop an evil mastermind from collecting shards of Soul Edge, a cursed sword said to take over its wielder and cause them to go on a sadistic, murderous rampage on those around them. Soul Calibur, the holy sword said to be the only thing capable of defeating Soul Edge, is sought out after an secret society that calls themselves the Aval Organisation. Their goal is to get Soul Calibur to its rightful wielder and destroy Soul Edge before it can reawaken the Evil Seed and cause more harm for generations to come.

That being said, if anybody knows the game, or you don’t really, and just want to make an OC and rp here too, that’s cool. I’m looking for a group who’s comfortable rping on a thread, as that is where this will be located.

The rp itself will either take place in the first or second story mode, or be a make-your-own story kind of deal.

Rules,

-Literacy is a basic requirement, I only ask for one three-sentence paragraph at minimum.

-You don’t have to really know anything about the story, like I said above, this can become a sandbox, and since in the game you kind of make choices, I’ll be open for those things too.

-You can have two cannon characters and two OCs at most, but it is not required that you have both, you can just have one if you so wish.

-Of course, you’ll need PTK and permissions for romance and things like that.

-Follow RPN rules, for the love of God please do it.

-It wont count towards one of your characters if you want to use a side-character for some background interaction. If you want to claim a side-character, it also will not count for your characters.

-The alignments I set every character under aren't exact. If you want your villain character to be good, or vise versa, that is completely cool too.

If this gets enough interest I’ll open character sheets and start the thread. Character sheets will be required for OCs and cannon characters too, since they can be AU.

so, what do you guys think? If your interested in a cannon character, I’d claim them now while you still can.

cannon characters, (characters in the game’s playable roster) characters in bold and tagged are claimed.

• Cassandra ,
    Hilde ,
    Raphael ,
    Siegfried , ( Mantarok Mantarok )
    Sophitia ,
    Taki ,
    Talim ,
    Xianghua ,

to clarify, I’m not expecting there to be every character taken, and there are important side characters as well, but dear God I do NOT want to type a million more names my keyboard refuses to accept. Characters from previous games will be allowed, and so will characters from completely unrelated franchises, but not too many, i wanna keep this as close to the roster as possible, with exception of ocs.

questions, comments, or concerns just ask on below.

more information about the game and it’s characters can be found at no other than this Wikipedia link .

Character Sheets

Main RP

Last edited:
Don’t mind me, I’d like to claim Astaroth (And an OC)

Color me intrigued! I would like to use Nightmare. Is there a certain way to gain the character we want or do we just call dibs?

bump!

currently looking for one more person so i can open character sheets for ocs and cannon/au.
there will be some changes to the rules, so be sure to look for that!​

edit , updated characters list / added a few rules/exceptions / changed a few rules .
if you want to claim another character, that is now an option. i will count another claimed character as another player, thus, character sheets will be opened. please create separate character sheets for each character.

character sheets are open!

when about 5 characters are accepted, I’ll open the main thread, then we can begin.​

I can take Siegfried, as well, since he and Nightmare are technically one and the same at this point in time, unless Soul Edge found another host and turned them into Nightmare.

I can take Siegfried, as well, since he and Nightmare are technically one and the same at this point in time, unless Soul Edge found another host and turned them into Nightmare.
Sure thing, I’m not quite sure how we’d begin our plot, but it will be taken into consideration

What do you guys think in terms of a plot? To the story, or semi-sandbox (with there still being elements of the story, but the overall progression in decided by everyone)?

Sandbox sounds like an interesting choice, as long as we don't stray too far off from the main story

It’d also be a good idea to make an OOC so we don’t spam-fuck the search thread

Just to clairfy!

This rp will still be open to join even after Thursday, but Thursday is just the day I’m creating the actual rp thread!
if you want to join, be sure to create a character sheet for your oc or cannon!

Just to clairfy!

This rp will still be open to join even after Thursday, but Thursday is just the day I’m creating the actual rp thread!
if you want to join, be sure to create a character sheet for your oc or cannon!

How will we craft the story when the only people who've joined have only claimed villains? Will we pick up some heroes to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back