• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hey guys! I'll get right down to it. I’ve listed fandoms I’m in and characters I want to play, and I’ve got some AU ideas down below. Check em out!

BIGGEST CRAVINGS:
-One Piece - I’d like to play Buggy the Clown shipped to your Shanks. Also open to playing against a Mihawk, Crocodile, or really any other character

-Lost - I’d like to play Charlie against Claire, Hurley, Desmond or any canon character or OC
-Young Avengers - I’d like to play Tommy Shepherd/Speed against a Billy, David, or any canon character or OC
-Kid Icarus/Smash Bros - I'd like to play Pit against a Dark Pit, Lady Palutena or other canon character!
-You - I'd like to play Forty against a Love, Ellie or maybe an OC

You can count on me to post about once a day. That could fluctuate depending on the week and the scene. But I will let you know if i won’t be able to post as often as usual for whatever reason.
Even though I can usually post once a day, you don’t have to. It’s chill. All I want is effort and care 💖 Ditch friendly btw just please be honest with me. I get that fixations change (mine too!).

I usually post 2-3 short paragraphs, and I am very literate, and I mirror. PM me if you want to see examples of my roleplaying.
I'm not too stuffy about my roleplaying though! I just want to have fun and cry a lil. I prefer plots that have angst and drama, but also resolution and fluff. Because of the angst stuff and because I'm 25, I prefer to rp with people 21+.
I like rping in canon universes, and I usually prefer to play canon characters. Most of the time I don't mind playing against other people's OCs though, just ask! I usually don't mind shipping my canon character with your OC, either. Let's do whatever will be fun for both of us!

I don't do a lot of RPing onsite, but I don't mind it. However, I can reply quicker if we use Discord or email. Let me know what works for you.

Here is a list of fandoms I'm looking to roleplay in. Listed are the characters that I would play as, and in parenthesis is who I want you to play (if I have a preference) ** means I’m craving

Movies, Books, TV
  • The Adventure Zone (ok it’s a podcast but i didn’t want to start a new category) - Taako, Magnus (Kravitz, Merle, Carey, anyone else)
  • The Umbrella Academy - Klaus (Diego, Allison, Ben, anyone especially siblings)
  • The Maze Runner - Newt (Alby, Minho, Thomas)
  • Descendants - Carlos
  • Lord of the Rings/the Hobbit - Pippin, Merry, Frodo, Bilbo (Merry, Sam, others)
  • Lost - Charlie
  • Pirates of the Caribbean - Captain Jack Sparrow, ?
  • Harry Potter - Ron, Draco, OC (Harry, Hermione, anyone)
  • You - Forty (Ellie, Love, ?)

It's not a fandom exactly, but I do have some Dungeons & Dragons characters I'd love to throw at you. Let me know if you're interested in seeing them! They include:
a plucky halfling fighter who is always covered in dirt
a not-so-sneaky rogue tabaxi obsessed with pirate hats
a satyr bard who hates wearing pants and is usually high
an elf cleric who tries to hide how extra he is and is only a bit of a brat

Superheroes
  • Young Avengers - Tommy Shepherd
  • MCU - Tony Stark, Peter Parker
  • X-Men - Pietro/Peter Maximoff
  • Young Justice comics - Bart Allen (Tim, Cassie, Kon, Cissie, Max)
  • Young Justice tv show - Wally West
  • The Umbrella Academy - Klaus (Diego, Allison, Ben, anyone especially siblings)

Videogames
  • Smash Bros/Kid Icarus - Pit, Dark Pit, Little Mac (Lady Palutena, Samus, Dark Pit)
  • Overwatch - Tracer, Junkrat

Animation
  • My Hero Academia - Deku, Kaminari, Aoyama (Iida, Deku, Tetsutetsu, Kirishima, anyone)
  • Steven Universe - Lars (Sadie, Steven, anyone)
  • Wreck-it-Ralph - Felix (Calhoun, Ralph)
  • Hotel Transylvania - Johnny (Mavis)
  • Monsters University - Randy
  • Pinocchio (Disney) - Pinocchio
  • Peter Pan - Peter Pan
  • Onward - Ian, Barley
  • Zootopia
  • Fruits Basket - Kyo

Musicals
  • Cats - Mungojerrie, Mister Mistoffelees, Skimbleshanks (Rumpelteazer, Rum Tum Tugger, anyone really)
  • Tuck Everlasting - Hugo, Jesse (Winnie, OC)
  • Newsies - Crutchie, Henry (Jack, Davey, Race, Jo Jo, anyone)
  • Be More Chill - Jeremy (Michael)
  • The Addams Family - Gomez (Morticia)
  • Forever Plaid - Sparky

Most were found on tumblr! Again, ** means I'm craving that plot.
I would love to do these playing as a canon character listed above!

Slice of Life
  • (from awful-aus.tumblr.com) I sent up a flare when my fishing boat ran aground on a sandbar, and you showed up fast but you sure don’t look like the coastguard. I’m pretty sure coastguards don’t float around in kayaks… Y’know, I think I’ll just wait
  • (from awful-aus.tumblr.com) I saw you jamming in your car while we were stopped at a red light side by side so I searched all the radio stations till I found the song you were singing to, and we air-guitared so hard that we missed the green light. Now the guy behind me is getting out of his truck with a baseball bat. Don’t drive away this is YOUR fault!
  • I work in the student bar, and you got sloppy drunk and ended up passing out. I have no idea where you live and can’t get into your locked phone, so I take you to my tiny dorm and let you sleep on the floor. When I wake up in the morning, I find you lying next to me in bed, sound asleep.
  • i’m rich and i’m not supposed to talk to servants but the person that scrubs my floor is really cute
  • (from awful-aus.tumblr.com) “We’re both trapped overnight at the airport due to bad weather, do you mind if I hang out with you? The airport freaks me out at night.”

Drama
  • (mine)The Proposal - muse a is a successful manager/boss/etc, but is from a different country. Work is everything to them, and they don't think much of their secretary/assistant muse b, who knows everything about them and would do anything for them because they're desperately trying for a promotion, despite how much they loathe their boss. When muse a's work visa gets denied, they're on the verge of losing their job. To stay in the country, they bargain/blackmail with muse b to marry them. Along the way (could be meeting each other's families, etc) they really do fall in love. Are they brave enough to tell each other? Or will muse a drop out of the sham wedding to save muse b from possible jail time?
  • **(from nj1x1s.tumblr.com) a m/m plot where muse a is a a good lil church boy pastor’s son and very much closeted and constantly brings home girls and stuff because his dad and muse b is very much a trouble maker and very gay and his mom and or dad and or someone told him he needed to straighten his life out and forced him to go to church and he would show up high and stuff and he planned on not going until he sees muse a who’s like super tiny and always dressed to the nines and sits with his picture perfect family and muse b is like holy shit i have to ruin him**
  • **my mom hates you and i wanna make her angry so let’s pretend we’re dating au**
  • (from nerds-are-cool.tumblr.com) - I told my sister I have a boyfriend so she’d stop trying to set me up with people but now she’s coming to visit and I’m in too deep I need a fake boyfriend ASAP
  • (from mraculous.tumblr.com) im egging your house for a dare but your parent is a cop and they’re yelling at me so i told them that you were my ex and you wronged me and now you’re coming outside and please go along with this i don’t want to go to jail
  • my dads a cop and he always complains about the dumbass teenage boys he arrests and turns out one of them is the boyfriend i had planned to tell him about
  • i had a one night stand the night before i started a college class and WHOOPS I ACCIDENTALLY BANGED THE PROFESSOR
  • (from let-gavin-free.tumblr.com) Soulmate au where when you write something on your skin with pen/marker/whatever the hell you want, it will show up on your soul mates skin as well.

Angst
  • Imagine Person A and Person B are in an ostensibly happy relationship, but Person A feels like something is wrong, though they can’t quite put their finger on it. Suddenly, A realises that the problem is that B never talks about themself. They always cleverly divert personal questions, and A panics a little when they realise they don’t even know B’s favourite colour or song. After questioning, it comes out that due to a series of bad relationships/experiences (the details of which are up to you) B doesn’t like sharing things about themself at all.
  • **(from alesarchive.tumblr.com) - plot where Muse A is this shy boy that gets nervous over everything and is just bullied a lot and Muse B is this punk girl that takes no shit and somehow they fall in love and she saves him from all the bullying and he is so happy and so proud and she kisses him hard in the hallways and he gets so red cause i cant have a boner here please dont do this. and he leaves her notes and she gives him flowers some times cause he is soft as fuck and he doesn’t mind cause he loves them and keeps them all saved and he is like fuck this is how it feels to get swoon off my feet. **

Fantasy
  • “Ok, so you panicked and kissed the human so he wouldn’t drown, but we can’t keep him and he can’t leave if he knows about us merpeople, so what are we going to do”
  • No animals were harmed (therpwishlist on tumblr) Muse A is a scientist working for a secret government organization that studies supernatural creatures. At first, the experiments began in search of an anti-venom to prevent other supernaturals from being created, but the studies have moved onto crueler methods as they begin looking for ways to make Super Soldiers with several Supernaturals’ abilities and none of the weaknesses. Muse B is one of the creatures (ie, a werewolf or vampire). Living in a cage, constantly being poked and prodded with needles and forced into endurance tests, they clearly aren’t fond of Muse A or their associates. After Muse A gets promoted, they find themselves alone with the creatures for extended periods of time as they do behavioral studies and blood and body fluid tests. What happens when Muse A gets to know Muse B?

Ships I would like to roleplay within if you also want to play a canon character! Bolded is the character I would play!
  • Taako x Kravitz (TAZ)
  • Taako x Magnus (TAZ)
  • Deku x Iida (My Hero Academia)
  • Deku x Aoyama (MHA)
  • Kaminari x Kirishima or Tetsu or both (MHA)
  • Newt x Minho and/or Thomas (the Maze Runner)
  • Newt x Alby (the Maze Runner)
  • Pit x Link (Smash Bros)
  • Little Mac x Samus (Smash Bros)
  • Junkrat x Roadhog (Overwatch)
  • Tony x Steve (MCU)
  • Artemis x Wally (Young Justice)
  • Lars x Sadie (Steven Universe)
  • Johnny x Mavis (Hotel Transylvania)
  • Crutchie x Jack Kelly (Newsies)
  • Henry x Jo Jo (Newsies)
  • Jeremy x Michael (Be More Chill)
  • Gomez x Morticia (Addams Fam)

Feel free to respond here or shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Hey there! How would you feel about playing Tony Stark against my OC? We can talk about AU/canon plots if you're interested!

I'd love to do Marvel! Would like to pair my OC with Peter or Pietro, or do a Young Justice RP! (TV cuz I'm not that familiar with the comics yet)

I'm in love with the church boy x troublemaker boy OR the punk girl x the shy, bullied boy. If you prefer canon, we can 100% work out a canon ship for one of these!!

What if Tommy Shepherd and an OC of mine (thinking he could be the son of Gambit and Rogue, as his particular powers have aspects of both) ended up thrown to the era of Overwatch (could do Tracer×OC)?

Last edited:
Would you rp as tony and peter i have a idea for a rp

Hiya! If you're still looking, we share a few fandoms! I'd be down for Draco / Harry from Harry Potter, just about any pairing from MHA (I love Aoyama so much! As someone who loves writing Monoma, I feel the pain of playing a character that doesn't get much love. I'd be willing to play anyone for him). I also love your ideas! Let me know if you're interested at all.

Hey guys! I'll get right down to it.
I'm always open for starting new roleplays, so I'll let you know more about me to see if we would get along!

BIGGEST CRAVINGS:
- The Adventure Zone: I’d like to play as Taako or maybe Magnus against any other canon character (no spoilers past Lunar Interlude: Reunion Tour please!)
- any DnD or fantasy setting tbh
- My Hero Academia but I want to play Aoyama (against maybe a Deku? Iida? Tokoyami?? idk I need someone to love this beautiful little cheese boy!!!!)

If I'm not craving it, there is a very low chance I'll want to do it, mostly because I wouldn't be as invested and it wouldn't be fair to you.

Because of my work situation, you can count on me to post 5-7 times a week (usually once a day). That could fluctuate depending on the week (and how interesting the rp is to me!) But I usually post 2-3 paragraphs, and I am very literate. PM me if you want to see examples of my roleplaying.
I'm not too stuffy about my roleplaying though! I just want to have fun. I prefer plots that either have light, fluffy themes, or dark angsty stuff (or the best - a mix of both). Because of the angst stuff and because I'm 21, I prefer to rp with people 18+.
I like rping in canon universes, and I usually prefer to play canon characters. Most of the time I don't mind playing against other people's OCs though, just ask! I usually don't mind shipping my canon character with your OC, either. Let's do whatever will be fun for both of us!

I don't do a lot of RPing onsite, but I don't mind it. However, I can reply quicker if we use Discord, GroupMe or email. Let me know what works for you.

Here is a list of fandoms I'm looking to roleplay in. Listed are the characters that I would play as, and in parenthesis is who I want you to play (if I have a preference) ** means I’m craving

Movies, Books, TV
  • **The Adventure Zone (ok it’s a podcast but i didn’t want to start a new category) - Taako, Magnus (Kravitz, Merle, Carey, anyone else)
  • The Maze Runner - Newt (Alby, Minho, Thomas)
  • Descendants - Carlos
  • **Lord of the Rings/the Hobbit - Pippin, Merry, Frodo, Bilbo
  • You - Forty Quinn
  • Pirates of the Caribbean - Captain Jack Sparrow, ?
  • Harry Potter - Ron, Draco, OC (Harry, Hermione, anyone)

It's not a fandom exactly, but I do have some Dungeons & Dragons characters I'd love to throw at you. Let me know if you're interested in seeing them! They include:
a plucky halfling fighter who is always covered in dirt
a not-so-sneaky rogue tabaxi obsessed with pirate hats
a satyr bard who hates wearing pants and is usually high
an elf cleric who tries to hide how extra he is and is only a bit of a brat

Superheroes
  • MCU - Tony Stark, Peter Parker
  • X-Men - Pietro/Peter Maximoff, Tommy Shepherd
  • Young Justice comics - Bart Allen (Tim, Cassie, Kon, Cissie, Max)
  • Young Justice tv show - Wally West
  • The Umbrella Academy - Klaus, Five

Videogames
  • Smash Bros/Kid Icarus - Pit, Dark Pit, Little Mac (Lady Palutena, Samus, Dark Pit)
  • Overwatch - Tracer, Junkrat

Animation
  • My Hero Academia - Deku, Kaminari, **Aoyama (Iida, Deku, Tetsutetsu, Kirishima, anyone)
  • Steven Universe - Lars (Sadie, Steven, anyone)
  • Wreck-it-Ralph - Felix (Calhoun, Ralph)
  • Hotel Transylvania - Johnny (Mavis)
  • Monsters University - Randy
  • Pinocchio (Disney) - Pinocchio
  • Peter Pan - Peter Pan
  • Onward - Ian, Barley
  • Zootopia
  • Fruits Basket - Kyo

Musicals
  • Tuck Everlasting - Hugo, Jesse (Winnie, OC)
  • Newsies - Crutchie, Henry (Jack, Davey, Race, Jo Jo, anyone)
  • Be More Chill - Jeremy (Michael)
  • The Addams Family - Gomez (Morticia)
  • Forever Plaid - Sparky

Most were found on tumblr! Again, ** means I'm craving that plot.
I would love to do these playing as a canon character listed above!

Slice of Life
  • (from awful-aus.tumblr.com) I sent up a flare when my fishing boat ran aground on a sandbar, and you showed up fast but you sure don’t look like the coastguard. I’m pretty sure coastguards don’t float around in kayaks… Y’know, I think I’ll just wait
  • (from awful-aus.tumblr.com) I saw you jamming in your car while we were stopped at a red light side by side so I searched all the radio stations till I found the song you were singing to, and we air-guitared so hard that we missed the green light. Now the guy behind me is getting out of his truck with a baseball bat. Don’t drive away this is YOUR fault!
  • I work in the student bar, and you got sloppy drunk and ended up passing out. I have no idea where you live and can’t get into your locked phone, so I take you to my tiny dorm and let you sleep on the floor. When I wake up in the morning, I find you lying next to me in bed, sound asleep.
  • i’m rich and i’m not supposed to talk to servants but the person that scrubs my floor is really cute
  • (from awful-aus.tumblr.com) “We’re both trapped overnight at the airport due to bad weather, do you mind if I hang out with you? The airport freaks me out at night.”

Drama
  • **(mine)The Proposal - muse a is a successful manager/boss/etc, but is from a different country. Work is everything to them, and they don't think much of their secretary/assistant muse b, who knows everything about them and would do anything for them because they're desperately trying for a promotion, despite how much they loathe their boss. When muse a's work visa gets denied, they're on the verge of losing their job. To stay in the country, they bargain/blackmail with muse b to marry them. Along the way (could be meeting each other's families, etc) they really do fall in love. Are they brave enough to tell each other? Or will muse a drop out of the sham wedding to save muse b from possible jail time?**
  • **(from nj1x1s.tumblr.com) a m/m plot where muse a is a a good lil church boy pastor’s son and very much closeted and constantly brings home girls and stuff because his dad and muse b is very much a trouble maker and very gay and his mom and or dad and or someone told him he needed to straighten his life out and forced him to go to church and he would show up high and stuff and he planned on not going until he sees muse a who’s like super tiny and always dressed to the nines and sits with his picture perfect family and muse b is like holy shit i have to ruin him** (Stony??)
  • my mom hates you and i wanna make her angry so let’s pretend we’re dating au
  • **(from nerds-are-cool.tumblr.com) - I told my sister I have a boyfriend so she’d stop trying to set me up with people but now she’s coming to visit and I’m in too deep I need a fake boyfriend ASAP**
  • (from mraculous.tumblr.com) im egging your house for a dare but your parent is a cop and they’re yelling at me so i told them that you were my ex and you wronged me and now you’re coming outside and please go along with this i don’t want to go to jail
  • my dads a cop and he always complains about the dumbass teenage boys he arrests and turns out one of them is the boyfriend i had planned to tell him about
  • i had a one night stand the night before i started a college class and WHOOPS I ACCIDENTALLY BANGED THE PROFESSOR
  • (from let-gavin-free.tumblr.com) Soulmate au where when you write something on your skin with pen/marker/whatever the hell you want, it will show up on your soul mates skin as well.

Angst
  • **Imagine Person A and Person B are in an ostensibly happy relationship, but Person A feels like something is wrong, though they can’t quite put their finger on it. Suddenly, A realises that the problem is that B never talks about themself. They always cleverly divert personal questions, and A panics a little when they realise they don’t even know B’s favourite colour or song. After questioning, it comes out that due to a series of bad relationships/experiences (the details of which are up to you) B doesn’t like sharing things about themself at all.**
  • **(from alesarchive.tumblr.com) - plot where Muse A is this shy boy that gets nervous over everything and is just bullied a lot and Muse B is this punk girl that takes no shit and somehow they fall in love and she saves him from all the bullying and he is so happy and so proud and she kisses him hard in the hallways and he gets so red cause i cant have a boner here please dont do this. and he leaves her notes and she gives him flowers some times cause he is soft as fuck and he doesn’t mind cause he loves them and keeps them all saved and he is like fuck this is how it feels to get swoon off my feet. **

Fantasy
  • “Ok, so you panicked and kissed the human so he wouldn’t drown, but we can’t keep him and he can’t leave if he knows about us merpeople, so what are we going to do”
  • No animals were harmed (therpwishlist on tumblr) Muse A is a scientist working for a secret government organization that studies supernatural creatures. At first, the experiments began in search of an anti-venom to prevent other supernaturals from being created, but the studies have moved onto crueler methods as they begin looking for ways to make Super Soldiers with several Supernaturals’ abilities and none of the weaknesses. Muse B is one of the creatures (ie, a werewolf or vampire). Living in a cage, constantly being poked and prodded with needles and forced into endurance tests, they clearly aren’t fond of Muse A or their associates. After Muse A gets promoted, they find themselves alone with the creatures for extended periods of time as they do behavioral studies and blood and body fluid tests. What happens when Muse A gets to know Muse B?

Ships I would like to roleplay within if you also want to play a canon character! Bolded is the character I would play!
  • Taako x Kravitz (TAZ)
  • Taako x Magnus (TAZ)
  • Deku x Iida (My Hero Academia)
  • Deku x Aoyama (MHA)
  • Kaminari x Kirishima or Tetsu or both (MHA)
  • Newt x Minho and/or Thomas (the Maze Runner)
  • Newt x Alby (the Maze Runner)
  • Pit x Link (Smash Bros)
  • Little Mac x Samus (Smash Bros)
  • Junkrat x Roadhog (Overwatch)
  • Tony x Steve (MCU)
  • Artemis x Wally (Young Justice)
  • Lars x Sadie (Steven Universe)
  • Johnny x Mavis (Hotel Transylvania)
  • Crutchie x Jack Kelly (Newsies)
  • Henry x Jo Jo (Newsies)
  • Jeremy x Michael (Be More Chill)
  • Gomez x Morticia (Addams Fam)

Feel free to respond here or shoot me a PM!
hey there. I would like to roleplay if you are still looking for new partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back