• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern OPEN | pasta's search for sauce

pasta

gogo dancer
PM ME
also these plots are from my older threads but uncreative
I'm pasta! I've been rping for at least nine years now. I tend to write detailed replies on the longer side, and I hope you can do the same. I use realistic fcs, and I tend to play male characters. Of course, I can play female characters if you really want me to. Reply wise, I can work out a reply at least once a week, but I try to reply every other day (sometimes even daily). I'm in such a mood to write, they'll probably be frequent. Like most, I'm a sucker for ooc chat, so please be that way too (we need to be able to vibe and HC). Gimme complex characters bb with chemistry.

GUIDELINES
NO.1 Let's try and match each other's post lengths. I try to be detailed because I really enjoy writing and getting in the character's head. If that scares you, I don't think I'm the right rper for you tt.
NO.2 PER USUAL, FADE TO BLACK
NO.3 Thread or PM, I don't mind -- lowkey have a bit of a preference for thread
NO.4 I'm looking for 1-3 rps
NO.5 Realistic FCs
NO.6 OOC PLEASE. I have seen so many rps fail because of a lack of communication. I want to plan things out and get really excited about the characters.
NO.7 Lemme know if you're on mobile!!!!

PLOTS
Cooking together (mxm & mxf)
Muse A is a square, socially awkward man/woman who works in cubical. Muse B, the delinquent type, is an older brother and guardian of a five-year-old. While at the park, Muse B's little brother approaches Muse A. The child asks for Muse A's meal, and they graciously give it to him. Muse B comes back from a convenience store and instantly scolds his brother before apologizing to Muse A. Muse A is intimidated by Muse B’s appearance and figured they’d never see him again. The following day, Muse B comes back to the park and coaxes his brother to ask Muse A to teach them how to cook the meal.

ideas:
- muse A begins coming over every single day.
- muse B starts attempting to invite muse A on dates. he makes sure to bring his brother just so it doesn't appear too desperate.

How to live (mxm & mxf)
Muse A and their partner were going through a rough patch before the accident. It was more serious than one they had gone through ever before. Venomous words were said, and nothing was looking okay for the couple. It completely fell apart during their last Christmas together, but not by choice. While Muse A’s boyfriend was walking out into the bleak snow in drunken frustration, tragedy hit. A car, speeding, plowed through him. Blood-stained snow and a lifeless body were all that was left.

Muse A didn’t know how to live with themselves. Guilt for causing the fight and an inescapable depression ate away at them. Even after a year of trying to recover, nothing was the same. It was empty and lonely. Listening to their cat cry deep in the night for Muse A’s second half was painful. It was all their fault -- it had to be.

After mourning the loss for what felt like forever, Muse A finally decided to try dating again. Early stages of a relationship had become so foreign and strange, it was bound to be awkward. Muse B oddly resembles Muse A’s deceased lover. Muse B was like a magnet and Muse A a useless piece of scrap metal.

But, is Muse A just using Muse B to recreate their old relationship, or do they really care?

My neighbor's cat (mxm, mxf)
Muse a lost his cat. He posted numerous lost cat posters both online and real life, but it all came to a dead end. Believing his cat was lost forever, he went into a mourning stage. Little does he know muse b, a college student living a few apartments down, was taking care of his cat. Muse b found the cat roaming around the apartment complex, and decided to feed it. Before they knew it, the kitty was following them into their home.

muse a: "hey that's my cat!"
muse b: "what? no, it's mine."

Pairings:
01 a social media influencer x social media influencer
Ideas: one could have a partner maybe??? idk man i really want to do one of these -- it's been a HOT minute
02 Idol x idol
03 Maybe a convenience store worker and a customer who comes in every day just to see them ???

RP ideas:
Maybe something based off of the drama Blood??? I think that would be p cool -- although, I never ended up finishing hahah.

RP PARTNER SEARCH
I'm pasta! I've been rping for at least nine years now. I tend to write detailed replies on the longer side, and I hope you can do the same. I use realistic fcs, and I tend to play male characters. Of course, I can play female characters if you really want me to. Reply wise, I can work out a reply at least once a week, but I try to reply every other day (sometimes even daily). I'm in such a mood to write, they'll probably be frequent. Like most, I'm a sucker for ooc chat, so please be that way too (we need to be able to vibe and HC). Gimme complex characters bb with chemistry.
GUIDELINES
NO.1 Let's try and match each other's post lengths. I try to be detailed because I really enjoy writing and getting in the character's head. If that scares you, I don't think I'm the right rper for you tt.
NO.2 PER USUAL, FADE TO BLACK
NO.3 Thread or PM, I don't mind -- lowkey have a preference for thread
NO.4 I'm looking for 1-3 rps
NO.5 Realistic FCs
NO.6 OOC PLEASE. I have seen so many rps fail because lack of communication. I want to plan things out and get really excited for the characters.
NO.7 Lemme know if you're on mobile!!!!

PLOTS
How to live (mxm & mxf)
Muse A and their partner were going through a rough patch before the accident. It was more serious than one they had gone through ever before. Venomous words were said, and nothing was looking okay for the couple. It completely fell apart during their last Christmas together, but not by choice. While Muse A’s boyfriend was walking out into the bleak snow in drunken frustration, tragedy hit. A car, speeding, plowed through him. Blood-stained snow and a lifeless body were all that was left.

Muse A didn’t know how to live with themselves. Guilt for causing the fight and an inescapable depression ate away at them. Even after a year of trying to recover, nothing was the same. It was empty and lonely. Listening to their cat cry deep in the night for Muse A’s second half was painful. It was all their fault -- it had to be.

After mourning the loss for what felt like forever, Muse A finally decided to try dating again. Early stages of a relationship had become so foreign and strange, it was bound to be awkward. Muse B oddly resembles Muse A’s deceased lover. Muse B was like a magnet and Muse A a useless piece of scrap metal.

But, is Muse A just using Muse B to recreate their old relationship, or do they really care?

My neighbor's cat (mxm, mxf)
Muse a lost his cat. He posted numerous lost cat posters both online and real life, but it all came to a dead end. Believing his cat was lost forever, he went into a mourning stage. Little does he know muse b, a college student living a few apartments down, was taking care of his cat. Muse b found the cat roaming around the apartment complex, and decided to feed it. Before they knew it, the kitty was following them into their home.

muse a: "hey that's my cat!"
muse b: "what? no, it's mine."

Cooking together (mxm & mxf)
Muse A is a square, socially awkward man/woman who works in cubical. Muse B, the delinquent type, is an older brother and guardian of a five-year-old. While at the park, Muse B's little brother approaches Muse A. The child asks for Muse A's meal, and they graciously give it to him. Muse B comes back from a convenience store and instantly scolds his brother before apologizing to Muse A. Muse A is intimidated by Muse B’s appearance and figured they’d never see him again. The following day, Muse B comes back to the park and coaxes his brother to ask Muse A to teach them how to cook the meal.

ideas:
- muse A begins coming over every single day.
- muse B starts attempting to invite muse A on dates. he makes sure to bring his brother just so it doesn't appear too desperate.

Pairings:
01 a social media influencer x social media influencer
Ideas: one could have a partner maybe??? idk man i really want to do one of these -- it's been a HOT minute
02 Idol x idol

03 Maybe a convenience store worker and a customer who comes in every day just to see them ???

RP ideas:
Maybe something based off of the drama Blood??? I think that would be p cool -- although, I never ended up finishing hahah.

MORE PLOTS TO COME!!!

© pasta

Last edited:
bumping this a year later bc im too lazy to make a new thread and code
i'll figure out more plots later but for now i have a preference for the first plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back