OOC

FrostFire FrostFire Lol, I thought Lilly was a vampire like Gen. I'm super confused... wasn't there a bit where Gen was teasing Jack by almost drinking his blood and Lilly was hyperventilating?

FrostFire FrostFire Lol, I thought Lilly was a vampire like Gen. I'm super confused... wasn't there a bit where Gen was teasing Jack by almost drinking his blood and Lilly was hyperventilating?
There was! But that was because Lilly was upset about the whole ordeal, and the fact that she's squeamish doesn't help lol.

You'd think so. I was actually on a Disney cruise for my grandparents' 50th anniversary, but if you're 18-20, there's like nothing to do on the ship.

You'd think so. I was actually on a Disney cruise for my grandparents' 50th anniversary, but if you're 18-20, there's like nothing to do on the ship.
Umm... What is that? XD Is it in the Disneyland in Florida...?
I've only ever been to the one in France... :P

Oh hei Geozaki Geozaki ! Thanks for all the likes XP

(Is it bad to say that I am enjoying watching Shuugo Izuru flail around with relationships? :neutralteeth:)

Feeling such a lack of motivation rn. For everything except this RP. Count it as a compliment or something. I wrote so deeply into Izuru it's hard to get out of his head XD *woke up thinking about what to post*

Feeling such a lack of motivation rn. For everything except this RP. Count it as a compliment or something. I wrote so deeply into Izuru it's hard to get out of his head XD *woke up thinking about what to post*
Haha, I was gonna ask about your status... X3
Yay! I'm humbled~ And I get like that too, and sometimes it's a little painful... 0~0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back