OOC

My guy is just chilling at his shop, so srop by!we got all the bits and bobs for any ritual or spell, including some...intoxicating materials for the true freaks ;)

200w.gif

I don't know how to respond and also hello, nice to see you all again. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, it's night now, so the whole day has past... (I fast forwarded time, so everyone could get to Faymarsh) So, maybe meet Hector? Or be in town for interaction or something? When everyone's there, I'll get everything rolling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, there are FINALLY some more posts. Many thank you's!! <3

BTW, @FrostFire I totes want a pic of what her house looks like. (or did I miss it in the first post?)

Okay!

p111-13.jpg

If you look up Balmoral castle in images, this will come up! FIY, it's the Queen's house in Scotland. (My Britishness shining through)

And this is the floor plan for it (only the first floor); 

balmoral+castle.jpg

(Even the small looking rooms are enormous - this house is huge lol)

You get the picture, it's bloody huge. XD

Ooo, nice long post.

My reaction: @.@ was not expecting the GenxJack pairing. Polyamory was also quite unexpected.

Izuru is with Johnny, yes?

Ooo, nice long post.

My reaction: @.@ was not expecting the GenxJack pairing. Polyamory was also quite unexpected.

Izuru is with Johnny, yes?

Yep! Izuru is with Johnny. I thought those two could do with some 1x1 lol. XD

Hehehee, I'd been thinking about it for awhile, and polyamory was my idea for the start. I mean, if you're gonna be together with someone forever, why not mix it up a little now and then lol.

I'm really looking forward to Jack's reaction... *evil giggle*

Considering he knows she's married, and she's a vampire, I don't think he's gonna take it well lol. 

But whatever @CactusJuice wants to do! I just threw a curve ball into the mix... X3

Yep! Izuru is with Johnny. I thought those two could do with some 1x1 lol. XD

Hehehee, I'd been thinking about it for awhile, and polyamory was my idea for the start. I mean, if you're gonna be together with someone forever, why not mix it up a little now and then lol.

I'm really looking forward to Jack's reaction... *evil giggle*

Considering he knows she's married, and she's a vampire, I don't think he's gonna take it well lol. 

But whatever @CactusJuice wants to do! I just threw a curve ball into the mix... X3

Yeah, I'm interested in how this 1x1 will go as well! ^u^

Omgh *groans* Why did it have to be that. SO AWKWARD. XDDDD You've sure put him in a tight position. Like, was there no more room in her hundred-room mansion?!?!?

I wanna know what's going to happen next! ;D

Yeah, I'm interested in how this 1x1 will go as well! ^u^

Omgh *groans* Why did it have to be that. SO AWKWARD. XDDDD You've sure put him in a tight position. Like, was there no more room in her hundred-room mansion?!?!?

I wanna know what's going to happen next! ;D

Hehehee, yup! But also, Gen wanted to keep a close eye on him, considering some of her staff are vampires... And also Lilly (not a vampire, but still) so she's bunking with him lol.

And she put Izuru in with Johnny so he could keep and eye on him.

;)  

Users who are viewing this thread