OOC

I only have one class tomorrow as well, and it starts at 11:40.
Scheduled so I can sleep in college life. :P  

Wait. You live in THAT part of America?!?!?! Do you have tumbleweeds???? Does everyone walk around with guns??? My innocent British mind is curious. 

Mine starts at 9... *groan*

Good night!

giphy_s.gif

Wait. You live in THAT part of America?!?!?! Do you have tumbleweeds???? Does everyone walk around with guns??? My innocent British mind is curious. 

Mine starts at 9... *groan*

Yep, I live in southern Arizona. Tumbleweeds are a thing, but they're not too common. People don't generally walk around with guns...unless  you're in a bad part of town or Tombstone (it's a tourist spot). Uhm, not many green things around here that don't poke you when it's not raining season. When it is raining season, there's actually a lot of flooding, and roads are often closed. (The usually very dry ground is bad at absorbing water). Lots of coyotes, javelinas, roadrunners, etc. I used to live in Colorado, and, in a town called Pueblo, they had A LOT of tumbleweeds. I would ask questions about Britain, but I've actually been there before. :P  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I live in southern Arizona. Tumbleweeds are a thing, but they're not too common. People don't generally walk around with guns...unless  you're in a bad part of town or Tombstone (it's a tourist spot). Uhm, not many green things around here that don't poke you when it's not raining season. When it is raining season, there's actually a lot of flooding, and roads are often closed. (The usually very dry ground is bad at absorbing water). Lots of coyotes, javelinas, roadrunners, etc. I used to live in Colorado, and, in a town called Pueblo, they had A LOT of tumbleweeds. I would ask questions about Britain, but I've actually been there before. :P  

Daaaaaaaaamn Daniel at it again!!

You savage.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Gasps in wonder* :O

That's literally how I imagine America lol.

And I don't just live in Britain, I live in Wales. And my Mum's Scottish...  8)

*Gasps in wonder* :O

That's literally how I imagine America lol.

And I don't just live in Britain, I live in Wales. And my Mum's Scottish...  8)

Huh, maybe not then. I lived in England for 3 years and visited both Ireland and Scotland. Wales is the only one I haven't been to.  :smile5:  I'm actually part Scottish too, but I'm like 50 different kinds of Caucasian, so it might not count.

Users who are viewing this thread