OOC

Welcome @TaraSobiki! It's nice to meet you. :D

If you have any questions, please ask.

I'm still working on stuff, I'm going to need more sub-forums... ;-;

Ah, thank you!

But I've already roped @Geozaki into that... Once she gets her arse in gear, that is! X3

But if I ever need any help, I'll be sure to ask.  :D

@TaraSobiki

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a few things to add, but almost everything is there!

Can I ask that everyone begins with low level characters...

The roleplay will begin on Earth, and can some people make humans as characters? The first arc will entail travelling to The City of Darkness, although people can do their own thing for a bit before, and group up!

Everyone is free to make characters now! Have fun, and if you're unsure of something, don't hesitate to ask!

I will have finished everything in under 9 hours (hopefully... ;-;).

@Geozaki @Full Of Tate @Kiroshiven @TaraSobiki

I do need some humans lol, so go ahead!

@Kumii

And I hope I have everything in... Although I've probably forgotten something lol. ;-;

And, just so everyone knows, the first main arc (which includes a sub arc within it), involves anyone who wants to join it from these species;

Human

Vampire

Kitsune

Witch

Considering the characters in it will be travelling to the Dark Dimension. Just a heads up for everyone! :3

I can't wait for it, I really have outdone myself with the story lol....  :D

Although everyone else can do their own thing! I'm sure you all have some epic ideas. They're probably much better than mine lol.... X3

@FrostFire Im not gonna have my character till Saturday.  Sorry, but i am just swamped with school work ;-;

That's fine! Don't worry about it :)

Pretty much. I was just going to mention the usual equipment he carries around after my classes today. Then again, Idk how much that matters since he's wealthy enough to just buy new things. xD

You can if you want, but it doesn't really matter! Whatever you want. You could add it in after, in a separate post in that thread, maybe? As long as it isn't anything OP, everything should be fine lol.

Just as long as Gen can befriend him... ;-; (She'll hopefully be out in broad daylight when they first meet, soooo.... X3 )

The Vektor feels left out :c @FrostFire

Sorry! ;-;

Although you can make your own plot, separate to the one I have planned.... I only say that, because they're going to the Dark Dimension, and considering electricity is illegal.... I have a feeling the Vektor would have problems.... Sowy. :(  

Sorry! ;-;

Although you can make your own plot, separate to the one I have planned.... I only say that, because they're going to the Dark Dimension, and considering electricity is illegal.... I have a feeling the Vektor would have problems.... Sowy. :(  

I mean considering it would be hard for even supernatural beings to detect a Vektor due to their uncanny resemblance in their human forms without some sort of high tec device or unnatural seventh sense or if the Dimension has some sort of.. detection system in place to detect some fluctuation in Electro-Magnetic Fields.. then they should be fine.

I mean considering it would be hard for even supernatural beings to detect a Vektor due to their uncanny resemblance in their human forms without some sort of high tec device or unnatural seventh sense or if the Dimension has some sort of.. detection system in place to detect some fluctuation in Electro-Magnetic Fields.. then they should be fine.

They do have metal/whatever detectors to get in.... :(

And I meant it in more of a "Need power to charge" kinda way... But if you can think of a (very) good reason to pass those.... ;)

They do have metal/whatever detectors to get in.... :(

And I meant it in more of a "Need power to charge" kinda way... But if you can think of a (very) good reason to pass those.... ;)

She can electrically surge it. Send a a few volts through the electrical system to fry the circuit for a short time. Remember she has the ability to surge anything with electricity requiring to power it.

She can electrically surge it. Send a a few volts through the electrical system to fry the circuit for a short time. Remember she has the ability to surge anything with electricity requiring to power it.

Good plan! Although it may create a commotion... X3

How are you gonna tackle the whole "lack of electricity", so lack of charge? Considering they'll be there for awhile, and get into various shenanigans... >:D

Good plan! Although it may create a commotion... X3

How are you gonna tackle the whole "lack of electricity", so lack of charge? Considering they'll be there for awhile, and get into various shenanigans... >:D

She's an AI, she'll figure it out. She is built for this kind of thing you know ;P

Cool!

Got it. I'll make sure to round her! X3

*grabs a few battery packs* She's totally got this.... hmm... better grab some more... *grabs more*

Oh and this car battery *grabs car battery*

This isn't conspicuous... right?

Just as long as Gen can befriend him... ;-; (She'll hopefully be out in broad daylight when they first meet, soooo.... X3 )

Yeah, it's probably best he doesn't know she's a vampire at first. xD  after she's gotten the chance to kill him but doesn't, she'll earn some trust. :P  

*grabs a few battery packs* She's totally got this.... hmm... better grab some more... *grabs more*

Oh and this car battery *grabs car battery*

This isn't conspicuous... right?

Omg.... X3

Don't worry, I'll make sure that Gen has stuff covered for when they get there! Just as long as you tell her lol.

Also, I think I forgot to mention this...

Kitsune have 2 "clans", the evil kitsune, ruled by Inari, which Shinichi and Misao are kinda generals for. These are the kitsune that use Malach, as they're evil creatures.

And the good/pure/whatever kitsune, who try and help people as much as possible, and would never dream of using Malach. Hirohashi is the leader of this group of kitsune, who are scattered all over the place atm, considering he's imprisoned in the Shi no Shi.

Look at me being all technical! X3

Yeah, it's probably best he doesn't know she's a vampire at first. xD  after she's gotten the chance to kill him but doesn't, she'll earn some trust. :P  

I'll probably create a situation or something where she saves him, and has to use her powers for that... She's so sweet tho, and even she will kill any "evil" vampires lol.

Omg.... X3

Don't worry, I'll make sure that Gen has stuff covered for when they get there! Just as long as you tell her lol.

Also, I think I forgot to mention this...

Kitsune have 2 "clans", the evil kitsune, ruled by Inari, which Shinichi and Misao are kinda generals for. These are the kitsune that use Malach, as they're evil creatures.

And the good/pure/whatever kitsune, who try and help people as much as possible, and would never dream of using Malach. Hirohashi is the leader of this group of kitsune, who are scattered all over the place atm, considering he's imprisoned in the Shi no Shi.

Look at me being all technical! X3

That being said, the only problem is if the gate is underwater. Unless she has protection from the water, she'll unwillingly send high volt electric shocks through the water, essentially paralyzing and possibly killing everyone. Cause you know, electricity logic.

She can also survive up to 2 weeks without her ship. Her ship keeps her charged when she's on it.

Well.... There might be drips of water.... And puddles.... But nothing like under the sea lol.

Hmmm..... Okay, I'll try and fit it in. Although..... I could potentially have something that could help with that. It's in the works atm. Me and @Geozaki are working on big things, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread