OOC

Well.... There might be drips of water.... And puddles.... But nothing like under the sea lol.

Hmmm..... Okay, I'll try and fit it in. Although..... I could potentially have something that could help with that. It's in the works atm. Me and @Geozaki are working on big things, guys!

I mean, unless there's a sea in the Dark Dimension, the ship would be useless.

In a lake? X3

127mm.... 12.7cm.... Do you know how big the dinosaur is?!?

The ship itself weigh 9k tons on an empty load and is about 192.5 m (632 ft) long and 19 m (62 ft) high. Armor thickness around the vital part of the ship is 5 inches thick. The bulkheads are 3 to 4 inches thick. It's not called a Heavy Cruiser because of paper weight or flimsiness, it was built to resist heavy damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
... I don't think dinos live in in the human world anymore lol.

Ah well, it'd never get there... There aren't any portals in the oceans.... Yet.... X3

Ah well, it'd never get there... There aren't any portals in the oceans.... Yet.... X3

Atleast I didn't do Yamato. That dino would be utter toast and have a hard time taking a chunk out of it.

Be hyped, I'm making Areola's AI creator right now.

Okay, after @Scylla, I'm not going to accept any more new species. I would love to, but there's a bit too many by now, even if people are creating "one offs", like quite a few of the characters. I feel as if there's been quite a bit of deviation from what I first intended.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the new characters! But the original plan I have for the rp can't go ahead without at least one character from the species I added. If someone wants a second character to be a one off, then maybe you can persuade me.. ;)  

But, as of now, no new species guys, apart from very special cases, like I said above.

Sorry.... ;-;

I like this RP, everyone is so happy! Omg it's awesome!

Also @FrostFire, I'm gonna make a few modification to Kishimoto's bio.. nothing too big but if you wanna check it out when I'm done, I'll tag you in a post.

Okay... I forgot to add this in lol....

The Coven is the biggest group of witches, all who are good, and they protect all good supernatural and natural creatures and beings, and seek out evil, especially evil kitsune and vampires, to exterminate. They offer protection to those vampires proved to be good or neutral-good in nature, although they're less protection, and more allies, just in case.

The coven is closely tied to the good kitsune, or Hirohashi's clan, the Fugel, and the good werewolves, who have a big role in human society...

Witches can most certainly be male, although many are female...

At the current time, the Supreme (Armina), is missing, and magic itself is unstable without her. Witches can still perform spells, but they are more likely to go wrong, not work ect. This effects all witches, not just those in the coven, so the coven is frantically searching for her, as are a few evil witches (reluctantly). Although there aren't many evil witches, there exist some who were exiled from the coven, or escaped imprisonment by them ect.

Vampires can live off of animal blood, and many good vampires do, although this comes at the price of slightly weaker abilities, the same as if they feed only a little on humans. But, this also means that their weaknesses are less effective too! So, super powerful abilities aren't available to vampires like this, unless they are very old... Such as shape shifting, weather control ect.

The guardians mostly leave everyone alone, and will only intervene in extremely serious situations, and even then, can be slow to act. So they won't be seen hardly at all, until much later in the rp!

Werewolves, as mentioned above, have quite an important role in human society... They rule quite a bit of the justice system, although are regulated closely by the coven and Guardians. They also tend to have large pockets of their population in small areas, sometimes, a whole town will be comprised mostly of werewolves! Again, they are a mostly neutral species, although perhaps less so than any of the above, considering to become a fully fledged werewolf, one must kill a human. 

The most crucial thing I forgot to mention; time period!

This is set in modern times, although the Dark Dimension is basically medieval....

I've probably forgotten more... Sigh. I'll just have to post it here if I remember lol.

I'm planning on starting the rp on either Saturday or Sunday, when I'll add all the locations and everything!

So far, I have one main plot, and 2 sub plots, and people are welcome to join whatever they want! :D  

Okay, I think I got everything! Whew... Sorry for the long post... ;-;

Okay... I forgot to add this in lol....

The Coven is the biggest group of witches, all who are good, and they protect all good supernatural and natural creatures and beings, and seek out evil, especially evil kitsune and vampires, to exterminate. They offer protection to those vampires proved to be good or neutral-good in nature, although they're less protection, and more allies, just in case.

The coven is closely tied to the good kitsune, or Hirohashi's clan, the Fugel, and the good werewolves, who have a big role in human society...

Witches can most certainly be male, although many are female...

At the current time, the Supreme (Armina), is missing, and magic itself is unstable without her. Witches can still perform spells, but they are more likely to go wrong, not work ect. This effects all witches, not just those in the coven, so the coven is frantically searching for her, as are a few evil witches (reluctantly). Although there aren't many evil witches, there exist some who were exiled from the coven, or escaped imprisonment by them ect.

Vampires can live off of animal blood, and many good vampires do, although this comes at the price of slightly weaker abilities, the same as if they feed only a little on humans. But, this also means that their weaknesses are less effective too! So, super powerful abilities aren't available to vampires like this, unless they are very old... Such as shape shifting, weather control ect.

The guardians mostly leave everyone alone, and will only intervene in extremely serious situations, and even then, can be slow to act. So they won't be seen hardly at all, until much later in the rp!

Werewolves, as mentioned above, have quite an important role in human society... They rule quite a bit of the justice system, although are regulated closely by the coven and Guardians. They also tend to have large pockets of their population in small areas, sometimes, a whole town will be comprised mostly of werewolves! Again, they are a mostly neutral species, although perhaps less so than any of the above, considering to become a fully fledged werewolf, one must kill a human. 

The most crucial thing I forgot to mention; time period!

This is set in modern times, although the Dark Dimension is basically medieval....

I've probably forgotten more... Sigh. I'll just have to post it here if I remember lol.

I'm planning on starting the rp on either Saturday or Sunday, when I'll add all the locations and everything!

So far, I have one main plot, and 2 sub plots, and people are welcome to join whatever they want! :D  

Okay, I think I got everything! Whew... Sorry for the long post... ;-;

Flugel*

Kitsune magic has also been somewhat affected by the disappearance of Armina, although not nearly as much as the effect on the witches. It's still quite noticeable. Vampire magic has also been affected, but to a much lesser extent than kitsune, but again, many are noticing this...

The Flugel have also been somewhat affected by this... (I'll let @Kumii give a bit more detail)

(OOoooo! Plot and flavouring lol.. X3 )

Sorry!!! ;-;

*Creates black hole to get swallowed by*

In turn with the rest of magic using beings, the Flugel aren't fully protected by their entity. With the disappearance of Armina, their non-Spirit Circuit magic took a rather hard hit compared to the rest, being closely connected with magic in general, they can use magic to less then half their predicted effectiveness.

In relation with the Witches, the Flugel are also searching for the missing Supreme. Much like a Kitsune's Star Ball, the Flugel have a power source that is a seperate entity then them. The Flugel that a mysterious force travels through them and is what grants them the ability to fly and cast powerful magic.

(Thanks I suppose @FrostFire lol)

That's all I got.

It's more than enough! :3 

Yay!

Oh yeah, Here's something else, the Spirit Circuit refuse to travel into the Underworld. So if they were travel into the Underworld, Azriel would be at a serious disadvantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back