OOC

I'll start the rp once more people have characters.... I don't want to start, and leave some people behind.... ;-;

I also failed the challenge.... X3

Sorry.... It's just I know a few people need a bit of time, and quite a few people have joined recently... So... But it'll start in a few days! Don't worry. X3

Sorry.... It's just I know a few people need a bit of time, and quite a few people have joined recently... So... But it'll start in a few days! Don't worry. X3

I don't know about other people, but my characters might always stay in an indefinite state of WIP. I can edit the posts, though, so you don't have to worry about giving me some more time.

I mean if people continuously join like they do, it'll stay in the indefinite hiatus state.

RP has started!!! X3

We could all start off in the same town ( @Bethari, I hope you're ok with me making the location for Lizzie... ;-; ), or if anyone wants to start in a different one (I'm going to make another soon anyway), I'll make a location for you. Just ask! :D

Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back