• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright! Did a bump on the recruitment post, updated the main thread stating that people might be busy under the section 'things to remember', and added lore, with the context of the map, prey, the code, herbs, and seasons listed!

Ok, when we end up with more people, then just the ones doing the ten, will we have to another number pull? Or will those who have just entered, just pick a number and you put them in order?

Oh, I didn't actually think about that.. umm, well, for the main ones, I guess they'll be the first to pick a number and get sorted out, I'd probably have to do what you mentioned in the latter, just to keep things organized and make sure everyone gets a fair chance.

Ah, still no new slots filled :'( I wish some more people would join, I'm so ready for this roleplay to start.

Also just an FYI i am usually detailed and don’t do well with one-liners. Depending on my involvement and interest/thought process determines how long responses are from me. Just fair warning if there might be long posts from me.

Same here, I've written shorter replies before (usually whenever I'm not sure what to do next) but I've never written a one-liner for an actual RP, I've only done them whenever it's just fooling around.

Yup, they were also on feralfront with me and a friend I actually made online that I talk to (unlike...well all the other 'friends' I made through rping.

Yup, they were also on feralfront with me and a friend I actually made online that I talk to (unlike...well all the other 'friends' I made through rping.
Cool! Is this the same person you mentioned before, who was in SkyClan with you on that site? Just out of curiosity ^^

Just added it. The new person, silver, I have to wait till the pick a spot on the main thread before I can list them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back