• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah...I can't really think of anything else to get. I did think a necklace but 1. that's expensive and i don't have the money for jewelry, and 2. choking hazard. Stuffed animal was my main thing I was leaning towards though.
Yeah, jewelry and small objects are a no-no, stuff like soft blankets, baby toys, and stuffed animals are good. And what I mean by baby toys, just generally harmless toys you can find in the baby isle of any store. Or clothes, shoes, stuff like that. But it is your choice!

Oh we have a wolf now.
I was thinking there could be animals that the ten come across, that help them on their way, maybe a badger like midnight? A small dog that leads the towards food? A sneaky fox who shows them a new trick? Stuff like that, that's why I put in the main thread other animals.

Yeah I'll have to do some serious thought and consideration into what to get. Mom's been sending me pictures of the baby. She's asleep in all of them but pretty sure that's normal. Been a few years since I was around a baby (last one was my...4 year old cousin when she was a baby.)

I was thinking there could be animals that the ten come across, that help them on their way, maybe a badger like midnight? A small dog that leads the towards food? A sneaky fox who shows them a new trick? Stuff like that, that's why I put in the main thread other animals.

Ah I see. Well, not sure about this 'badger of midnight' but sounds interesting. Both the badger and the idea of other animals potentially helping.

Yeah I'll have to do some serious thought and consideration into what to get. Mom's been sending me pictures of the baby. She's asleep in all of them but pretty sure that's normal. Been a few years since I was around a baby (last one was my...4 year old cousin when she was a baby.)
I love but hate kids. It's a on going battle I'm constantly having with myself. One second I see some kids doing something absolutely adorable, then there's an entitled parent who decides to screw up that with their bratty child.

Gotta agree, my cousins can be brats (they're 7 and 4)-the 4 year old has some...issues let's just say and not just with her speech but her temper. Still, the 4 year old loves living with my grandmother and going to school (she's in...Kindergarten I think and then the 7 year old is in...1st grade I think).

Oh I see...that's interesting.

Yeah, kids can be brats. I had to babysit one that had himself stuck in a gate like a gate ornament. Which it's actually a really funny story. But at the time, I couldn't be mature in that situation.

Yeah, kids can be brats. I had to babysit one that had himself stuck in a gate like a gate ornament. Which it's actually a really funny story. But at the time, I couldn't be mature in that situation.
Oh, my little brother did something like that once, I think. Possibly twice. Kids are definitely something, lol.

I messaged someone on discord to see if they might be interested, they were in sky clan with me. Haven't talked to them since 2020 though so...

Hope so. It doesn't seem like advertising can be done in the warrior cat section for everyone that came here from feralfront. :(

If not, then well...hopefully we get something soon.

Oh, also AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf don't forget to repost your characters in the character thread and then delete your characters from the rp thread. XD

Hope so. It doesn't seem like advertising can be done in the warrior cat section for everyone that came here from feralfront. :(

Oh, also AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf don't forget to repost your characters in the character thread and then delete your characters from the rp thread. XD
Yeah, I do recall seeing someone advertising a fan clan there once, or something like that? But idk if that's a common thing or not.
But anyways, totally! I guess we just have to wait and see.

I will get on it. Also, I'll bump the recruitment again in a little bit. I think I've got the basics of the lore and extra information done, so I might be posting that as well.

Sorry, I saw that and will do that now. I was just in school so couldn't do anything with that. I'll get on that now as well as doing my sheet for my last member of the ten.

Sorry, I saw that and will do that now. I was just in school so couldn't do anything with that. I'll get on that now as well as doing my sheet for my last member of the ten.
Hey, it's fine! Don't worry. I probably need to add something as a warning in case everyone is on and off and/or busy with other things! It would probably be best to do that!

My niece was born yesterday! I'm officially an aunt to a 7 lb 4 oz and 19.5 inch niece named Sawyer. Which...apparently means wood cutter. I call her sprout.

It is possible, I have seen it done, where we could do a post order after the GM posts the starter and then one would follow that order in posting.
Hey! Congrats on the niece!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back