• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
sorry that took so long, everyone-

perhaps the possibility of Spider finding a better place to live while on the journey? since Mouseleaf mentioned that he would be better living in a desert, but also said it would be difficult to find. that's not really forcing Spider to go on the trip, but it did come to me anyways, if it helps.

Hmmmm, maybe that's a possibility. If nothing else, maybe I'll use that and the River leader threatening to banish Spider to make him go.

Cyrus was working on fusing pokemon together. Not just pokemon but legendries as well and succeeded as far as he knows. Each of the 11 got one egg housing a fusion pokemon & 1 fusion pokemon. Jessie & Lysandre's daughter, who Jessie gave birth to at 16, gets a Charmander x Dratini fusion pokemon and the legendary fusion of Rayquaza & Darkrai. Not to mention these children were all given the option of choosing a partner pokemon from HQ with the protaganist choosing Shinx as her partner, as Shinx is one of the pokemon a grunt can choose when joining Team Galactic. Saturn, as second in command, knows of the children's existence and the project as does Venus (an OC commander), Mars, Jupiter and Charon (since Charon is scientist) of Team Galactic. I haven't yet figured out for what purpose Cyrus was working on this pet project for but it means that Dialga and Palkia were captured sometime before the episode in which the comic starts up to get their DNA.

Pokemon that could be chosen by grunts when part of Team Galactic:

• Shinx (Electric)
  • Starly (Normal/Flying)
  • Hapinny (Normal)
  • Glameow (Normal)
  • Stunky (Poison)
  • Gible (Dragon/Ground)
  • Sneasel (Dark/Ice)
Not all of the eleven chose one of the partner pokemon they could get in Team Grunt as Cyrus let them choose what they wanted but it had to be a starter with a 3-stage evolution.

Cyrus was working on fusing pokemon together. Not just pokemon but legendries as well and succeeded as far as he knows. Each of the 11 got one egg housing a fusion pokemon & 1 fusion pokemon. Jessie & Lysandre's daughter, who Jessie gave birth to at 16, gets a Charmander x Dratini fusion pokemon and the legendary fusion of Rayquaza & Darkrai. Not to mention these children were all given the option of choosing a partner pokemon from HQ with the protaganist choosing Shinx as her partner, as Shinx is one of the pokemon a grunt can choose when joining Team Galactic. Saturn, as second in command, knows of the children's existence and the project as does Venus (an OC commander), Mars, Jupiter and Charon (since Charon is scientist) of Team Galactic. I haven't yet figured out for what purpose Cyrus was working on this pet project for but it means that Dialga and Palkia were captured sometime before the episode in which the comic starts up to get their DNA.

Pokemon that could be chosen by grunts when part of Team Galactic:

• Shinx (Electric)
  • Starly (Normal/Flying)
  • Hapinny (Normal)
  • Glameow (Normal)
  • Stunky (Poison)
  • Gible (Dragon/Ground)
  • Sneasel (Dark/Ice)
Not all of the eleven chose one of the partner pokemon they could get in Team Grunt as Cyrus let them choose what they wanted but it had to be a starter with a 3-stage evolution.
ooh, i like that! i always did kinda wonder what it'd be like if two types of Pokemon were mixed, it's an interesting concept imo. idk if the series ever touched on it beyond Zekrom and Reshiram being able to fuse with,,,, Kyurem, right? it's been a while but I think that's the one. the fusion Pokemon that the protagonist gets, what are they like? as in, what types are they, that kind of thing? if you don't mind my asking, ofc!
also I know it's a first-evolution Pokemon (or whatever the proper term is) but I always adored Shinx so I gotta commend the protagonist's choice lol
as for a purpose, Cyrus' whole motivation was to create a new, "perfect" universe, right? maybe it follows a similar logic, like he's trying to 'perfect' the Pokemon, or something like that? it's been a very long time since I played through Pearl, so I don't know if that fits him, but if it helps!
just out of curiosity, is that the actual list of Pokemon that they can choose in Team Galactic? i ask bc I never realized there was one, but it makes sense for there to be one. also makes sense that they'd have to choose a starter with 3 stages, kinda like all the starters in the other games.

Yeah, Reshiram and Zekrom can infuse with Kyrum, becoming White Kyrum or Black Kyrum respectively.

Yup, Shinx is the first stage of its line. I chose Shinx for her as I enjoyed it when watching Diamond and Pearl series.

Well, I gave each team (even inventing a new team for Hoenn since Team Magma & Team Aqua disbanded at the end of Advanced series) when I was in the process of making a Pokemon role play forum on fanfiction.net which I occasionally work on, even if I do not plan on opening it. Roleplay's dead on that site.

Yup, Cyrus wanted to create a perfect new world/universe for Team Galactic and ultimately ended up disappearing into the portal he had Dialga and Palkia create when he captured them, deciding the world need to be cleansed and begun anew. Ultimately, he decided that the world was for him and disappeared though Mars tried to follow but Saturn held her back. Perfecting pokemon could potentially fit him, given what I remember of him being ambitious.

The fusion Pokemon that the protag is given is:
  • Nature: Timid; likes to take siestas
  • Ability: Blaze; Shed Skin Hidden Ability: Solar Power
  • Type: Fire/Dragon
  • Moves:
  1. Tackle-Normal/Physical
  2. Growl-Normal/Status
  3. Wrap-Normal/Physical
  4. Dragon Breath (egg)-Dragon/Special
All the Pokemon the 11 are given start out at level 1. This is also the level the newborn pokemon will start from when hatching as eggs. Cyrus gave these pokemon the ability to have access to both hidden ability and their 1 or 2 normal abilities.

Yeah, Reshiram and Zekrom can infuse with Kyrum, becoming White Kyrum or Black Kyrum respectively.

Yup, Shinx is the first stage of its line. I chose Shinx for her as I enjoyed it when watching Diamond and Pearl series.

Well, I gave each team (even inventing a new team for Hoenn since Team Magma & Team Aqua disbanded at the end of Advanced series) when I was in the process of making a Pokemon role play forum on fanfiction.net which I occasionally work on, even if I do not plan on opening it. Roleplay's dead on that site.

Yup, Cyrus wanted to create a perfect new world/universe for Team Galactic and ultimately ended up disappearing into the portal he had Dialga and Palkia create when he captured them, deciding the world need to be cleansed and begun anew. Ultimately, he decided that the world was for him and disappeared though Mars tried to follow but Saturn held her back. Perfecting pokemon could potentially fit him, given what I remember of him being ambitious.

The fusion Pokemon that the protag is given is:
  • Nature: Timid; likes to take siestas
  • Ability: Blaze; Shed Skin Hidden Ability: Solar Power
  • Type: Fire/Dragon
  • Moves:
  1. Tackle-Normal/Physical
  2. Growl-Normal/Status
  3. Wrap-Normal/Physical
  4. Dragon Breath (egg)-Dragon/Special
All the Pokemon the 11 are given start out at level 1. This is also the level the newborn pokemon will start from when hatching as eggs. Cyrus gave these pokemon the ability to have access to both hidden ability and their 1 or 2 normal abilities.
Ah, I thought so. I never got to play the sequel to Black and White, my brother didn't want me to create a new save file on his games back then

Same here! I don't recall ever getting my Shinx to evolve past the second stage though, beyond maybe once?

wait, fanfiction.net had roleplay?? i thought that was just a fanfic site. i was never on it tbh, i only ever posted on AO3 and wattpad, but still. anyways, i never got to play the games in Hoenn, so i'm not super up-to-date on the lore, but may I ask about the teams that you made?

yeah, i thought so. i'll definitely have to replay the game tho, because i,,,, vaguely recall him regarding Pokemon as good? unless I'm mixing him up with N, since I do know his motive was his love for Pokemon. again, i'll have to look again someday, lol.

sounds cool! question, and this is probably just due to me not knowing some things, but what is the (egg) note for on the Dragon Breath attack? like, it can only use that attack if the protagonist hatches it? anyways, it's probably useful, being able to use their Hidden Ability

N was the one who could ‘talk’ to pokemon supposedly and understand them.

Well I got Omega red and have tried all three starters but I prefer mudkip as my starter in Hoenn. I try to get Poochyena right away as I like that pokemon and have caught wingull and sedot at least once.

Yes, fanfiction.net has role-playing, you just have to go into the forums section but it isn’t active there since it’s mostly used to write fanfics.

Well, since breeding mechanics were introduced, it’s got people breeding their pokemon to get a certain sex or baby stage pokemon (like pichu or happiny). Some pokemon now have moved they can get by breeding and so, when vet I do a pokemon rp or fanfic, I give the pokemon an egg move they have, if that pokemon has access to moves by breeding.

The comic is going to be semi realistic with:
  • Pokemon dying
  • Pokemon hunting and eating other pokemon (like meowth or yungoos hunting rattatta or pidgey line hunting Magikarp and caterpie)
  • Pokemon have set lifespans depending on their height and if they are wild or in a trainer’s care
  • Humans potentially eating pokemon
  • Shiny Pokemon are five times stronger than normal Pokemon.
  • It is impossible to catch a legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon are UBER powerful. Just one Legendary, no matter who it is, could level an entire city in less than 10 minutes if it wanted to. For this reason it is impossible to catch them. Even with a Master Ball, you cannot capture them. They're just too powerful.
  • Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon are also incredibly powerful. Far more so than normal Pokemon. It would take a team of around five Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon to level a city in about 30 minutes if so inclined. One can catch a Pseudo-Legendary in their first form but second and third-stage evolution Pseudo-Legendries are too powerful to catch. Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon can be evolved from their first stage.
  • Mythical Pokemon so rarely visit our world that they are hardly seen and know how to hide themselves to avoid detection. It would probably take an entire team of three Mythical Pokemon to level a city in about 30 minutes if so inclined.
  • Pokemon that evolve with the need for an 'item' or 'friendship' or need to be traded will evolve at levels
  • New Mega Evolutions
  • Some pokemon will be getting new stages as well (like Basculin-red & blue-will each get their own second stage)
Ash is going to be aging in this comic, like he does in my Parrot Design (Pearlshipping-that's Dawn x Ash pairing) pokemon fanfic

Last edited:
Yeah, he needs his nails trimmed for sure. Hasn't had them cut since the last vet visit. I swear they grow so long, it's annoying.

I’m pretty sure that’s how my last dog used to be— sadly the little pup ran away.

Thank you. She is pretty but she always attacks my hand when I try to pet her. Well— she mostly does. ;-; And my other cat is sick…

Ah, well just give it time. Sorry about the other cat being sick. Hopefully it gets well and the cat you showed gets accustomed to you.

I appreciate it.
I’m just very worried about my other cat. His name is Charlie and my family has had him for years. He’s survived about two-three hurricanes. He’s trying to get well, he’s starting to eat again, which is good.

Try soft food, he'll get water that way or put dry cat food in water and he can get water that way as well. At least, it worked with Outlaw when he had his bad ear infection and wouldn't eat unless the food was soaked in water. Keep an eye on him and if needed, take him to the vet.

We’ve been giving him soft food recently. First we had given him food soaked in water which he wasn’t eating , so we knew we had to try something different. Soft food is what is helping, he’s gaining weight now.
0AD3B072-73C4-4D10-9B54-F49836AF5D53.jpeg

Oh...Charlie best not go in the desert. He could blend right in. They're both pretty cats. That's good that Charlie's gaining weight.

Luckily, we live nowhere close to a desert. I’m glad they are both doing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back