• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So everyone in Riverclan knows?

Yeah. At the very least; Mouseleaf, his parents and siblings, Owlpaw (his fellow apprentice) and the medicine cat know for sure and possibly his family throughout the other four clans know ‘what an embarrassment Spider is’.

Last edited:
I'm doing good! Just got back from hanging out with a friend and had a lot of fun with that. How're you doing?

Thanks! It's nothing big, just coming up with an outline for an essay, I'm just having a hard time focusing on it lol. Ofc I have a take-home midterm as well after that but that one lets me make a powerpoint so I'm kinda excited for that one- lol

Lol, well its good that your actually excited for it. It'll make it easier since your doing something your more willing to do and excited for. Just gotta get through that outline! Well, good luck!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that things get better soon! I'll listen if you want to talk about it.
I'm alright, still just working on an assignment. Well, trying, I have no focus lol

Sorry bout that, everything has been hectic as my family and I are getting stuff ready to head to meet the rest of my family for the holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back