• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Not happy with how it ended and the ending is not something people wanted at all. The poor actress who plays Abby (the bag girl), is getting death threats.

You play half the game as Abby which is something else people do not like. It’s to make players to feel sympathy for her, some think, but only divided the fandom.
That's Laura Bailey who plays her, right? That totally sucks, nobody deserves to be treated like that over a game. :(
And yeah, that's one of the things I heard from my little bro. I kinda see what they were going for, but I can also definitely see why people weren't happy with the end result. Seems to me like a case of 'good idea, bad execution', but maybe that's just me?
Also, thank you for those links! I'll check the videos out!

You're welcome.

I am not sure to be honest. A lot of people were upset with Joel's death as well, that's the main reason why the hate Abby. Especially as the 2nd game trailer showed Joel with Ellie in Seattle and then they changed it to Jessie in the game. I admit, I was disappointed in it though I did like playing some of the stuff with Abby, such as the WLF part where she plays with the dogs.

You're welcome. You could look up both on youtube and they'd be longer but I tend to stream those in hour to 2-3 hour intervals (depending on internet). I don't do commentary since I don't have a gaming headset.

Doing alright. Working on two different Harry Potter fanfics at the moment. Still have to do drawings for Inktober and got to do planning for next month's NANO.

That's cool! I'm still trying to work on school n' stuff. Super busy.
And one of the games I'm playing, my account's 4-year-old anniversary is on Christmas. I swear I've been playing it for too long. ._.

I play it on my phone It's kind of lame and it needs a lot of work. It's called "The Cheetah RPG Simulator" (The Cheetah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back