• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hey, i just want to let you guys know i might be quiet on here for a bit. i'll try to be on to do my part in the rp / check how things are / etc but life is being difficult atm so i thought it was only fair to say something.

Oh I hate this chapter in Unchartered: Drake's Fortune. You go through the bunker, on your own, and have to fight these creatures called Descendants which are the descendants of former Spanish colonists that lived on this island and they've mutated over the years and breed but they move around like apes (can't climb though) and are incapable of human speech but some are intelligent. But you gotta go through this underground bunker to get to this generator while trying to deal with these creatures that move quickly and kill you if they get close enough so you gotta shoot them. It's freaking me out. It's the first of the four unchartered games from Naughty Dog (the company that made Last of Us which I love).

hey, i just want to let you guys know i might be quiet on here for a bit. i'll try to be on to do my part in the rp / check how things are / etc but life is being difficult atm so i thought it was only fair to say something.
No worries, focus on yourself, also, I hope things get better!

Hope things get better and are alright.
No worries, focus on yourself, also, I hope things get better!
Thanks to you both, I appreciate it.
Oh I hate this chapter in Unchartered: Drake's Fortune. You go through the bunker, on your own, and have to fight these creatures called Descendants which are the descendants of former Spanish colonists that lived on this island and they've mutated over the years and breed but they move around like apes (can't climb though) and are incapable of human speech but some are intelligent. But you gotta go through this underground bunker to get to this generator while trying to deal with these creatures that move quickly and kill you if they get close enough so you gotta shoot them. It's freaking me out. It's the first of the four unchartered games from Naughty Dog (the company that made Last of Us which I love).
That definitely sounds creepy. (also TLOU is great too, haven't played it myself but I'm meaning to)

Not happy with how it ended and the ending is not something people wanted at all. The poor actress who plays Abby (the bag girl), is getting death threats.

You play half the game as Abby which is something else people do not like. It’s to make players to feel sympathy for her, some think, but only divided the fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back