• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] TOTTDLMTH Ep3

Episode 3A-I: Anthem Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
jojos bizarre adventure jjba GIF by VIZ

Episode 3A-I: CS Reminder & Map Vote
Malphaestus Malphaestus Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Nessi Nessi Midrick Midrick Zariel Zariel Remembrance Remembrance Larry Larry xAlter xAlter Mikeivius Mikeivius Funnier President Funnier President

Here is the map for Anthem. Feel free to study it, discuss it among yourselves and vote on the polls accordingly. The location with most votes will be explored in the next scene ICly.
Starting location in IC is the Campfire (top-left hand corner). Our egression point at the end of this section will be to the southeast (bottom-right corner). Keep in mind, not all locations will be explored, so your votes matter.

IC will commence as soon as Monday night comes around for me. For those that have yet to post their CS, you have about a day to get your effects in order. If you roll in late, we'll have to find a spot and time to pick you up along the way. Don't take too long, or we might leave y'all behind!

DyVCFfU.jpg

Last edited:
Malphaestus Malphaestus Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Nessi Nessi Midrick Midrick Zariel Zariel Remembrance Remembrance Larry Larry xAlter xAlter Mikeivius Mikeivius Funnier President Funnier President

Here is the map for Anthem. Feel free to study it, discuss it among yourselves and vote on the polls accordingly. The location with most votes will be explored in the next scene ICly.
IC will commence as soon as Monday night comes around for me. For those that have yet to post their CS, you have about a day to get your effects in order. If you roll in late, we'll have to find a spot and time to pick you up along the way. Don't take too long, or we might leave y'all behind!

DyVCFfU.jpg

You forget to mention where they are at present.

I use my non-existent vote to highlight to everyone that the Traveller's Camp would be an ideal place to venture.

Starting location in IC is the Campfire (top-left hand corner). Our egression point at the end of this section will be to the southeast (bottom-right corner). Keep in mind, not all locations will be explored, so your votes matter.

DyVCFfU.jpg

Alright, here's the deal. While going directly to the farm isn't a bad idea like Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian said, it might be best if we think about this through the character's lens. While they likely don't have full knowledge of the location or map around them, it might be within their best interests to initially avoid populated areas and head to places like the church, where the chances of finding someone are lessened. The Iris are more recognizable than the Harbingers though, so when it comes to public locations we can likely come up with lies about our identities just as Fealca did.

So, the plan could be to head to Church, then after that, we could make our route to the farm or Garrison. Maybe the lumbermill depending on how things go.

Thoughts?

Alright, here's the deal. While going directly to the farm isn't a bad idea like Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian said, it might be best if we think about this through the character's lens. While they likely don't have full knowledge of the location or map around them, it might be within their best interests to initially avoid populated areas and head to places like the church, where the chances of finding someone are lessened. The Iris are more recognizable than the Harbingers though, so when it comes to public locations we can likely come up with lies about our identities just as Fealca did.

So, the plan could be to head to Church, then after that, we could make our route to the farm or Garrison. Maybe the lumbermill depending on how things go.

Thoughts?
Nova Heights Incident ain't enough huh?
(puts on GM hat)
Time to make this more difficult then.

Thoughts?
An interesting proposal, the problem is the preternatural aspect of the Church, knowing Sushi, we'll be out of the frying pan into the fire. Plus most of the characters are experienced with the essence of magic and the option of meddling with the ethereal probably wouldn't be on their mind. At least from where I'm standing in Preston's viewpoint. Plus they don't necessarily need to visit the population directly.

An interesting proposal, the problem is the preternatural aspect of the Church, knowing Sushi, we'll be out of the frying pan into the fire. Plus most of the characters are experienced with the essence of magic and the option of meddling with the ethereal probably wouldn't be on their mind. At least from where I'm standing in Preston's viewpoint. Plus they don't necessarily need to visit the population directly.
Mlem.

Nova Heights Incident ain't enough huh?
(puts on GM hat)
Time to make this more difficult then.

Alas, the GM sabotages us!

And that's true, but we might have to interact with some randoms at some point, assuming we'll need things such as supplies and the like. Or directions. It all depends on how things roll.

Shhh. Stop watching us, o' cruel god! :P

I have no opinion as I am newbie here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back