• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] TOTTDLMTH Ep3

Episode 3A-I: Anthem Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ep3 OOC Directory
  • Pilgrim59

👑 Exalted Monarch 👑
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    My Interest Check

Red Cartagena
    Bar & Grylls​
    alter_record_theory_ed1_dir
    Home

gtUpJye.jpg
    hpmJgGb.jpg
    PECnp57.jpg
    V8mtM6A.png
    EPISODE IIICOMPANIONSSOCIALWIKI
    Continue the story of TOTTDLMTHCreate & customize your characterEngage with our online communityCatch up on the lore of Grozny

GUIDELINES
    + Be civil. Treat one another with kindness and respect.
    + RPN rules apply.

Last edited:
    RP Status Advisory #1
  • Episode 3A-I: CS Reminder & Map Vote
  • Malphaestus Malphaestus Celestial Speck Celestial Speck Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Nessi Nessi Midrick Midrick Zariel Zariel Remembrance Remembrance Larry Larry xAlter xAlter Mikeivius Mikeivius Funnier President Funnier President

Here is the map for Anthem. Feel free to study it, discuss it among yourselves and vote on the polls accordingly. The location with most votes will be explored in the next scene ICly.
    Starting location in IC is the Campfire (top-left hand corner). Our egression point at the end of this section will be to the southeast (bottom-right corner). Keep in mind, not all locations will be explored, so your votes matter.

IC will commence as soon as Monday night comes around for me. For those that have yet to post their CS, you have about a day to get your effects in order. If you roll in late, we'll have to find a spot and time to pick you up along the way. Don't take too long, or we might leave y'all behind!

DyVCFfU.jpg

Last edited:
    EP3_Companion_Deck
  • Back