• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Definitely not too late. As I recall, attackers win ties in 3e combat, so she would still hit but with 0 net successes.
Does anyone know a way to get me one more Parry DV point? I don't think my description of my action was enough to qualify for a level 2 stunt. If not, I'll just have to take the hit.

Looks like I'm getting hit, unless I can upgrade that level 1 stunt to a level 2 to get the extra DV point.

Hey Random, since Eltriss have means of contact Nott, can I switch out Superior Entreating Memorial Style for another charm?
Will give Equus some more time to make an IC post, but will dive into the thread later today.

Yes, by all means swap out anything you don't feel suits your character or the story. More important than Eltriss contacting Nott, Nott can contact Eltriss any time he finds a place to nap.

Thank you!

Is there a preference for how to track willpower/motes and such? Like, should I edit my sheet in the sheet-thread or maybe have a small spoiler at the beginning of the IC posts with the current totals?

Thank you!

Is there a preference for how to track willpower/motes and such? Like, should I edit my sheet in the sheet-thread or maybe have a small spoiler at the beginning of the IC posts with the current totals?
Whatever's most convenient for you. In combat it helps to have your stats in a spoiler in your posts, but otherwise resource usage is mostly on you to track so it's whatever you find works.

We'll find you something fun, then. Either let me know what sort of rideable mythical creatures you like, or we'll see if something strikes your fancy in play.
What sort of creatures are there in Exalted? I didn't think to see if there was a Beastary.

There is, but you can pull up just about any kind of mundane or mythical beast you can imagine.

What sort of creatures are there in Exalted? I didn't think to see if there was a Beastary.
The answer is, "Yes". There are some unique to Exalted, though. Simhata are lion-horse things. Austrechs are giant ostriches that operate more like their ancient ancestors the velociraptor. Strix are giant owls with 15 foot wingspans. Yeddim are immense mammoth-like creatures often seen hauling long distance trade caravans. There's a giant pterodactyl style thing in the far eastern jungles.

You're a DB, though, which means I'm pretty sure you have a Charm somewhere in Survival that lets you take an Elemental as a Familiar instead of an animal, which opens up all sorts of crazy options. Thunderbirds, forge rhinos, huraka, storm serpents, Garda birds, ifrit, tidemares, greenmaws, the list is long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back