• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The answer is, "Yes". There are some unique to Exalted, though. Simhata are lion-horse things. Austrechs are giant ostriches that operate more like their ancient ancestors the velociraptor. Strix are giant owls with 15 foot wingspans. Yeddim are immense mammoth-like creatures often seen hauling long distance trade caravans. There's a giant pterodactyl style thing in the far eastern jungles.

You're a DB, though, which means I'm pretty sure you have a Charm somewhere in Survival that lets you take an Elemental as a Familiar instead of an animal, which opens up all sorts of crazy options.

I have actually compiled all the creatures from official products I could get my hands on.

Hmmm, I'm not sure I follow. You know who you are and where you are, right? If not, ask me for clarification. If so, you just write your character now. You can take any reasonable - and even some unreasonable - liberties in describing the past or present scene, so long as you don't contradict established fact. If you do something I deem challenging where failure would be narratively interesting, I'll tell you what to roll to find out what happens. You can introduce setting details, NPCs, events, cultural norms, etc.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm not sure I follow. You know who you are and where you are, right? If not, ask me for clarification. If so, you just write your character now. You can take any reasonable -and even some unreasonable - liberties in describing the past or present scene, so long as you don't contradict established fact. If you do something I deem challenging where failure would be narratively interesting, I'll tell you what to roll to find out what happens. You can introduce setting details, NPCs, events, cultural norms, etc.

Does that make sense?
Like, do I have her arriving in town or is she already there? What's the layout?

If I were to think about it, I'd be embarrassed at all three times I've missed stuff. Just ask my friends; they can tell you stories.

I think I'll have time to update tomorrow. Then I think I can do Thursday. Maybe next weekend. Monday is the eclipse. Basically, things will be a bit slow for a bit, but we'll keep sauntering along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back