OOC (Star Wars RP)

Hmm... That's not good. I remember something about a signal being sent to set a trap I think.

I remember that, I can't find the Mnados page. I need to relearn the guy before I do anything.

I think when we went to the new system it deleted all the CS pages for people that aren't in the group anymore , which included that character (whose name escapes me currently , though I do remember what it is he did).

sheesh sheesh

Was your original post about offering the lightsabers meant to be a transmission to Zerek? Or just an open broadcast? Because if it was I apologize for not acknowledging it. When I read it it looked like he was just talking to himself.

sheesh sheesh

Was your original post about offering the lightsabers meant to be a transmission to Zerek? Or just an open broadcast? Because if it was I apologize for not acknowledging it. When I read it it looked like he was just talking to himself.
It was for you. When you didn't say anything on it I just thought your character wasn't interested.

No. I didn't realize he was trying to call over the radio. It looked like he was just talking to himself.

If you want to try again with a transmission to Zerek since you can see his ship.

But Delrick will reply telepathically when I post again.

Hey guys, sorry I've been completely out this last couple weeks. I'm going to attempt a post tonight
It's fine , don't worry about it. I just figured you were taking a break anyway , and as always I'm perfectly fine with that - nay , I encourage it! But it is superbly excellent to hear you're back , and probably going to post.

Grammatic Grammatic

So how would you like to move forward with the mandos? Since my group is currently on Dantooine, it's not like they can instantly do anything beyond respond.

Me and HK Fifty HK Fifty have been talking for a bit, and we've worked out how Nah-Iblen is going to die. It's a surprisr, but the post I just made will hopefully get the ball rolling.

sheesh sheesh , you do realize the Anoat Sector is rather large , right? (Here's the map of it)IMG_1599.PNG

I would say short range would be more like the individual Hoth system , or perhaps simply within range of the planet's orbit. Unless he doesn't know where it's coming from , I'd say broadcasting on a general frequency across all that is a very.. poor idea. Not to mention more difficult than staying within systems or planetary range.

sheesh sheesh , you do realize the Anoat Sector is rather large , right? (Here's the map of it)View attachment 298893

I would say short range would be more like the individual Hoth system , or perhaps simply within range of the planet's orbit. Unless he doesn't know where it's coming from , I'd say broadcasting on a general frequency across all that is a very.. poor idea. Not to mention more difficult than staying within systems or planetary range.
But, Wookiepedia said it was only housing Hoth and 5 other planets.

Maybe I read something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread