OOC (Star Wars RP)

*sigh* Son of a Trandoshan slave-lord..

I'm starting to feel like we're being punished too now. Seriously , we've taken some advantage of it , at least the part where we have a superior amount of control over everything. Which.. does make me wonder why actual RP threads can't also have that measure of control , but I guess that's part of 'HPs being intensive on site resources' , whatever that means.

I'm confused. Make a section for IC, Sub IC's, and OOC, a section for character applications and completed characters, a section for extended roleplay-specific lore and rules? On a side note, having OOC, IC, and CS as three separate forum threads is a pain in the ass, I'm trying to navigate that in another rp now and they arent hyper linked together even

So... they backpedaled because, based on pure unfounded conjecture mind, there are multiple situations similar to ours and everyone got up in arms about it. Did they not think that would happen? Because knowing that people tend to act in certain ways, I would have at least added in a grandfathering clause. Then if the RP dies out, resources can be freed up for other projects to come in. Which would also bring me to a point about the resource problem of projects, but then I'm rambling based on minimal evidence and conjecture.

tl;dr: grandfathering should have been in from the start. Yare yare daze...

I kind of figured lots of people would be up in arms over it - looking at all the other HPs , 95% of them were about like ours. Glad to see it seems to have unfolded in a way favorable to us , and that the site does actually listen to us.

I think. I actually checked this first before I read the announcement , so I could be completely off base.

I just saw Rent again , and of course I loved it as much as ever.

So I'm just going to leave the (quite obviously) best song from that wonderful musical here , because it's an epic song.

I feel like I should start working on a super long and boring Hoth post, but at the same time there's 250% EXP on SWTOR.

what do

6P needs to move off HK-50-09's turf of being (overly , petulantly) entirely , irresistibly superior (despite evidence to the contrary) before he finds a way to do.. something! I don't know what , but it'll be something ultimately lethal and completely superior to anything anyone else could've thought of! And there's nothing any sentiment being alive or dead could do to stop him!

so far I've done Warrior, Inquisitor, and Knight. I've started Consular, Agent, Trooper, and Smuggler. So far I like elements of the Warrior and Inquisitor best.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna leaving it open as to whether 'Rick decided to let Oh-One go or not. (Also , tell me if there's anything there that needs fixing , because I was a little tired while writing that. It does make sense , right?)

HK Fifty HK Fifty

I don't think what Delrick did would actually rip 01's leg off. On a normal human at worst it would dislocate their hip, but leave it firmly attached. Because they agree both fighting with non-lethal intent. So that means there will be bruising, cuts (just not deep lacerations), abrasions, dislocations. Things like that.

And my intent with Delrick's move was to grab and lift 01's (left?) leg up and to Delrick's left. Which would knock most people onto their back. And possibly leaving Delrickv standing over and holding 01's ankle and holding a blade to his chest/throat or stabbing in the same places.

I apologize for not making it more clear that it didn't. All it really did was bend the metal enough where it'd have to be forcibly bent back to work , and sever a few of the more delicate electrical wires connected to his pelvic servo-motor. He only thinks Delrick wants to rip his leg off because he's.. him (skittish as ever) and at this point he's rather used to things changing and/or escalating without anyone actually telling him anything , even when it does relate to him and things he's firmly involved in. And with how he thinks of Jedi , what reason would someone that used to be one have any reason to be different than the Sith?

Regardless , I'll go change it. I feel I worded it rather poorly , and I definitely need to change it to reflect just what it was you intended (I wasn't exactly sure how that would leave him , sorry).

Alright , Edit's done. Pretty much scrapped the entire old post (it was just.. dreadful) , so I hope it's better this time!

They're the same place the other CS subforums are located , under the 'character skeleton' subsection. At least , they are for me.

Proletariat Proletariat , man , your text in the second half of that post is fripping massive. I know the text in HK-51's section is big too , but damn , that Rin half-text is fripping Hollywood sign large. And it's bold and shit too (or hell , looks like it) , and not.. skeletal? Like the other text. (Also , my simplistic meatbag brain had to read that green computer screen BBCode three times before I could piece together what it said. The damned line breaks coupled with the way the BBCode naturally looked really screwed with me).

That's not to say I don't like your post , but holy hell you may want to fix the giant ass text.

Users who are viewing this thread