OOC (Star Wars RP)

folclor said:
*needs to make her own CS* but poor HK.. *huggles him*
And that's what he really wants! Someone to hug him , tell him he's safe , that no one is going to hurt him.

That's a great CS Folcor...

I love the idea that Why'nn knows HK-50 killed her father and doesn't hate him for it. He doesn't know she knows... Eventually he'll tell her that in between trembling in abject terror thinking torture is gonna happen , and be so relieved she already knows and bears no grudges against him for it.

aww... Why'nn still loves HK regardless. I'm thinking that as a child her favorite place to sleep was his lap.

folclor said:
aww... Why'nn still loves HK regardless. I'm thinking that as a child her favorite place to sleep was his lap.
He's still guilt-ridden , just for less severe reasons.

Also , I'm sure HK-50 loves her as much as she does... And I'm sure his lap can be selectively heated.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]He's still guilt-ridden , just for less severe reasons.
Also , I'm sure HK-50 loves her as much as she does... And I'm sure his lap can be selectively heated.

[/QUOTE]
*Snigger*

KalenNighteyes said:
*Snigger*
Ok , I didn't mean it like that. He can hear his body to melt Stohkli spray and shit , but he's learned how to heat it to a comfortable degree and even in selective areas , such as his Lap.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Ok , I didn't mean it like that. He can hear his body to melt Stohkli spray and shit , but he's learned how to heat it to a comfortable degree and even in selective areas , such as his Lap.

[/QUOTE]
Hehe I'm just teasing :P

How was that? I figured him shaking would eventually cause SOMETHING to go wrong.

Also , I couldn't think of a Star Wars synonym for Stochholm syndrome. Sorry.

*waits for Kalen to post*

Also I edited my post because I realized 'Why'nn had been very rebellious Today and 'HK-50's only thought had been... All evening and into the morning' basically ran completely at odds with each other. So I changed it to 'Why'nn had been very rebellious *yesterday*'

So... Is Why'nn going to be doing something or can I reply with vivid details on how much this hurts him? With of course more begging intertwined.

Users who are viewing this thread