OOC (Star Wars RP)

I lost my glasses so I have to type that big or I struggle reading it lol, when i'm doing bbcode it becomes a disaster if i use small text

I would say I should go and lose my glasses too , but I've got bloody nearsightedness and since I keep my screens close to me anyway it wouldn't fripping matter.

See , this is the part where being the most white and nerdy person in all of Dxun is once again not any kind of benefit. Along with all the shit having to do with the fact that I live in somewhere where Guns n' Roses 'Welcome to the Jungle' should be played at the goddamned starport the moment you step foot on this damn moon.

And now everything gets to become more chaotic than it already was! Yay! Everyone might even actually die this time!

/Sarcasm

They've finally made it.

i've grown a beard
Oh! This reminds me of a Blue Milk Special comic strip! Though that was a joke on how long it really would've taken the Falcon to get all the way from Hoth to Bespin on just Sublight engines. (By the way , Blue Milk Special is a webcomic parody of the Star Wars original trilogy - though they also did Splinter of the Mind's Eye and Shadows of the Empire , and there have been a few trilogy-centric EU references. I highly recommend it!)

>Matter cannot be created or destroyed
>everything is made of matter
>if matter can't be created where did it come from

the universe came from nothing

Holy shit. You're still actually around for this at all? I.. well , we sort of figured you'd simply bailed. What exactly was it that had you so busy?

Well, in all honesty I did bail a while ago. I just didn't feel like my characters then were fitting in, and add on to that college work, I felt it was probably for the best to step out.

I now have time however, so I am looking back into the past.

Ah , I see. Welcome back then. I hope your reminiscence shall provide some sort of revelation.. or at least simple pleasure.

Proletariat Proletariat At this point I feel like Oh-Nine and 6P both want to kill most of the same people for what amounts to the same overall reasons.

I suppose they really are related , aren't they?

Grammatic Grammatic sweet. Trakus would be actually a good antagonist. I'm planning to do a skip of about a month here after a drunken night on Hoth and after everything gets settled elsewhere. Greenbriar is more or less gone. There are more Sith so more chance for you to have interactions. Right now, Darth Kaen is going with her apprentice and two acolytes to Dromund Kaas unless you want to intercept her.

How much of a time change has progressed since I was here? If it's long enough, I can say Trakus was on some quest, or indisposed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back