OOC (Star Wars RP)

battle_of_mandalore_by_zaynecarrick-d6xdvzx.gif

Sorry for the super long delay guys, I know I'm really unreliable but I'm having to prepare for exams that start just this thursday. I promise you guys a post tomorrow evening at the very latest. Apologies again.

Sorry for the super long delay guys, I know I'm really unreliable but I'm having to prepare for exams that start just this thursday. I promise you guys a post tomorrow evening at the very latest. Apologies again.
It's fine. To be honest , we're all a little busy with things right now.

Yeah. I got summer classes, and I'm job hunting. But I'll post tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.
Hey , that's perfectly fine. Besides , I'd rather you take your time! (And , asides , I've been once again building up the endless militaries of the Galaxy all weekend anyway , and was very firmly in that mindset).

Last edited:
IMG_1799.JPG
...anyone else?

(Okay , just to be fair to all of them I should point out that at least 2 of the 6-8 mostly developed characters I have spread among my various writing-related projects are talking when I ask them.. and I think Alashar is trying to say something , and I simply can't understand her right now. Or write well enough to communicate what it is she's trying to say).

Hey guys, I thought you might find this kind of cool. I adapted Nah-Iblen into a Pathfinder character. I'm gonna unveil him to the player this Wednesday. : )

Hey guys, I thought you might find this kind of cool. I adapted Nah-Iblen into a Pathfinder character. I'm gonna unveil him to the player this Wednesday. : )
Oh? That is interesting. So I'm assuming that you run this Pathfinder game then? Because , outside of an evil campaign , I just can't see Iblen being a PC..

Oh? That is interesting. So I'm assuming that you run this Pathfinder game then? Because , outside of an evil campaign , I just can't see Iblen being a PC..

Yep. He's going to be the main villain of the adventure. The party will have to go into his mansion in order to root him out, along with the slave dealer that he's hiding in his mansion.

Is it bad the only three things I care about about that new EA battlefront game is that it's giving me a red-striped TIE pilot , a woman TIE pilot , and putting the Raider-class corvette from the X-wing Miniatures game in something else?

Is it bad the only three things I care about about that new EA battlefront game is that it's giving me a red-striped TIE pilot , a woman TIE pilot , and putting the Raider-class corvette from the X-wing Miniatures game in something else?

Nah, I don't plan on buying it at all. If I even play it, it'll be as a rental.

Nah, I don't plan on buying it at all. If I even play it, it'll be as a rental.
I won't end up playing it because I don't have one of the new gen consoles , and I won't get one just for a new version of my third favorite early 00's Star Wars games. Republic Commando II , sure. KOTOR III , sure. But BF II - the remake? Not even for the Raider being in it.

Really , I'm just hoping the Raider is made as a Lego set , because while I haven't dropped the 100$ on the X-wing Miniatures game piece of it , it's a lovely little Star Destroyer-sized corvette.

I won't end up playing it because I don't have one of the new gen consoles , and I won't get one just for a new version of my third favorite early 00's Star Wars games. Republic Commando II , sure. KOTOR III , sure. But BF II - the remake? Not even for the Raider being in it.

Really , I'm just hoping the Raider is made as a Lego set , because while I haven't dropped the 100$ on the X-wing Miniatures game piece of it , it's a lovely little Star Destroyer-sized corvette.
I heard the new Xbox 1+ or whatever they're calling it will be backwards compatible all the way back to games from the original Xbox. But I've been bitten on the ass a few to many times to trust the hype mongers anymore, so... :/

I heard the new Xbox 1+ or whatever they're calling it will be backwards compatible all the way back to games from the original Xbox. But I've been bitten on the ass a few to many times to trust the hype mongers anymore, so... :/
That'd be the only one I'd consider buying without a game of very high importance being exclusive to it , because the only games I play now are KOTOR , KOTOR II , Republic Commando , and rarely the original two Star Wars Battlefronts.

Having to stay true to some of these characters of mine is just fripping awful sometimes. Especially how the two HK-50 units are acting lately. If it isn't Oh-Nine being a massive asshole and trying to murder everyone , it's Oh-One freaking out over 'failing' people when he hasn't really done anything but make minor mistakes. Sometimes I really just want to Auto-Play them so they won't do it , but that'd compromise my integrity as a not-professional writer. *sigh*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread