• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC - Rifts New Western Adventures

Another question for Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist ; I am interested in having my main weapon be the BigBore "Universal" Variable Assault Rifle described in the Rifts Black Market book, pg 141. For ammo types, can I start with a case of the Triax Pump Rounds, a case of wood or silver anti-vampire SDC rounds, and a case of standard MDC Shotgun rounds?

My Grackle Tooth Cyber Knight is pretty much done. My only regret is that the race doesn't have psi powers, so other than the abilities of Psi Sword, Psi Shield, and Meditate, I don't have any psychic powers that I would enjoy adding on. Hell, I barely have enough ISP to be able to form my Psi Shield, and that is even at half the point cost for the power!

All I need is a Character thread to be able to post my work to for approval.

Made a character thread here: Dice - Rifts New Western Adventures Characters

Another question for Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist ; I am interested in having my main weapon be the BigBore "Universal" Variable Assault Rifle described in the Rifts Black Market book, pg 141. For ammo types, can I start with a case of the Triax Pump Rounds, a case of wood or silver anti-vampire SDC rounds, and a case of standard MDC Shotgun rounds?

Yeah, it's possible.

Trying attribute rolls again

I have come up with questions based on my short reading.
  1. When physical SDC is broken, does excess damage overflow to hitpoints? I read a clause saying this is true for MDC, but I don't remember seeing anything for SDC.
  2. The opening post states that MDC of 200 or higher is too much for this campaign. How much endurance and attack power are appropriate / expected / functionally required for a "low to medium" power game? I'm trying to figure out what special defenses my character would need.
  3. The unprincipled alignment is stated to be acceptable, but what about the other selfish alignment, anarchist? I don't necessarily agree with the alignment categories in general, but I'd like a better sense of what's expected.
  4. Should I just go ahead and roll stat dice? In other words, is there any character creation decision that would change it from 3d6 for each stat?

I've also put a junk list of character ideas below. Since I'm not totally familiar with the system and its many books, I'm not sure how feasible or appropriate any of them are. I'm also not sure if any of them would even be usable since attributes are rolled randomly and determine class options, again based on my limited reading.
An art historian who uses a supernatural technique or material to sculpt various constructs.

A gun-slinging duelist whose body is made out of sand, his only real form of defense.

A wondering preacher who avoids violence wherever possible, primarily focused on defense, healing, and Johnny Cash covers. If he were actually secretly dangerous in a fight, that would be rather genre-appropriate.

A fairy traveling companion sort of like Navi or Puck. He is very annoying.

A wrangler of fire-breathing dinosaurs. Based on my limited understanding, this is the most Rifts-appropriate idea of all of them.

One reason I wanted to post this is because everyone else is likely more qualified to say how these ideas could be implemented than I am.

I have come up with questions based on my short reading.
  1. When physical SDC is broken, does excess damage overflow to hitpoints? I read a clause saying this is true for MDC, but I don't remember seeing anything for SDC.
  2. The opening post states that MDC of 200 or higher is too much for this campaign. How much endurance and attack power are appropriate / expected / functionally required for a "low to medium" power game? I'm trying to figure out what special defenses my character would need.
  3. The unprincipled alignment is stated to be acceptable, but what about the other selfish alignment, anarchist? I don't necessarily agree with the alignment categories in general, but I'd like a better sense of what's expected.
  4. Should I just go ahead and roll stat dice? In other words, is there any character creation decision that would change it from 3d6 for each stat?

I've also put a junk list of character ideas below. Since I'm not totally familiar with the system and its many books, I'm not sure how feasible or appropriate any of them are. I'm also not sure if any of them would even be usable since attributes are rolled randomly and determine class options, again based on my limited reading.
An art historian who uses a supernatural technique or material to sculpt various constructs.

A gun-slinging duelist whose body is made out of sand, his only real form of defense.

A wondering preacher who avoids violence wherever possible, primarily focused on defense, healing, and Johnny Cash covers. If he were actually secretly dangerous in a fight, that would be rather genre-appropriate.

A fairy traveling companion sort of like Navi or Puck. He is very annoying.

A wrangler of fire-breathing dinosaurs. Based on my limited understanding, this is the most Rifts-appropriate idea of all of them.

One reason I wanted to post this is because everyone else is likely more qualified to say how these ideas could be implemented than I am.

1. It's actually not true for MDC, its one of the perk of MDC. Even if there is one 1 MDC point left on your armor, it will take all the damage and be destroyed. But SDC on the other end, pretty sure doesn't have that perk but usually, most beings don't have enough SDC to keep up with Mega-Damage.

2. With most of the available choices, it would be fairly difficult to go above too much attack power or endurance, but I suppose if you really wanted to compare, check the Glitterboy if you believe that you can do as much damage as the Glitterboy, you are probably way above the other people in the party.

3. Anarchist can be fine if you don't essentially try to go too much on the other side of things like betraying party members and stuff like that, will say straight up not running that kind of game.

4. Yes, if you play some kind of D-Bee, some stats can be different, It's pretty much a choice you need to make before rolling.

As for the concept ideas, it really depends:

-Art Historian and the likes, there are many skill based classes but depending on what kind of constructs you want to make, there are some restrictions (OCC and various secrets depending on factions etc...)

-Preacher OCC is possible, they are the adventurers type of OCC so pretty much on the low end, but it means they have a lot of skills, they tend to be customized a lot by what they can do outside of combat. They can pick any medical skill, so you can have first aid, medical doctor and all other kind of skills. Now, if by healing, you mean something more like magic, you might want to consider something else, a mystic maybe since they tend to be a little on peaceful side of things.

-Gunslinging duelist with a body made of sand, maybe? there are so many OCC out there.

-I don't remember the details on the Fairy but I know they are in the conversion book.

While I am not the storyteller of this game, I might be able to help answer some of these questions.

1. As a general rule, conventional damage goes to SDC first, then into the more serious and life-threatening damage of hit points. There are a few exceptions to this, where some damage may bypass sdc in part or totally, depending on the attack.

2. I'm off the opinion that the majority of modern firearms doing 3d6-6d6 MD damage is going to be the range of offense, and having at least environmental/full body armor of 75 MD or better is the going rate.

Using my character as an example, I have crappy stats for my physical abilities, but my mental powers make up for it. I also have a load of S.D.C and hit points, but compared to a mega damage setting I can get dead in a hurry if I'm not careful. On the other claw, Psychie's Grackle Tooth is very tough and strong, but lacks the mental powers I have. It all balances out.

1. It's actually not true for MDC, its one of the perk of MDC. Even if there is one 1 MDC point left on your armor, it will take all the damage and be destroyed. But SDC on the other end, pretty sure doesn't have that perk but usually, most beings don't have enough SDC to keep up with Mega-Damage.
1. As a general rule, conventional damage goes to SDC first, then into the more serious and life-threatening damage of hit points. There are a few exceptions to this, where some damage may bypass sdc in part or totally, depending on the attack.
Right, it appears I have once again accidentally said the opposite of what I meant to. Thankfully Alchemist's initial reply does seem to answer the question ("doesn't have that perk" implying overflow damage from SDC does carry over to HP, which is what I intended to ask). So it all works out anyway.

2. With most of the available choices, it would be fairly difficult to go above too much attack power or endurance, but I suppose if you really wanted to compare, check the Glitterboy if you believe that you can do as much damage as the Glitterboy, you are probably way above the other people in the party.
2. I'm off the opinion that the majority of modern firearms doing 3d6-6d6 MD damage is going to be the range of offense, and having at least environmental/full body armor of 75 MD or better is the going rate.
Thank you! I was more so looking for a minimum (if there is one) than a maximum, but having both is very helpful.

-Art Historian and the likes, there are many skill based classes but depending on what kind of constructs you want to make, there are some restrictions (OCC and various secrets depending on factions etc...)

-Preacher OCC is possible, they are the adventurers type of OCC so pretty much on the low end, but it means they have a lot of skills, they tend to be customized a lot by what they can do outside of combat. They can pick any medical skill, so you can have first aid, medical doctor and all other kind of skills. Now, if by healing, you mean something more like magic, you might want to consider something else, a mystic maybe since they tend to be a little on peaceful side of things.

-Gunslinging duelist with a body made of sand, maybe? there are so many OCC out there.

-I don't remember the details on the Fairy but I know they are in the conversion book.
Much obliged. I did notice there are a large number of skills relevant to a prospective art historian, such as the history skills, although not one for art history specifically.

I've found the fairies in Conversion Book 1, and a faerie or sprite from that book was basically what I had in mind for that idea. I'll keep looking through the general rules and some of the other class options- I imagine I'll have clearer ideas after looking through those, and can come back to these ideas with additional questions then. I may also go with something simpler just for the sake of easing into things.

Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist Heya again! I believe it was our dear and terrific Captain Hesperus that found this website years ago (back in v6.0)? Mad Dog's Palladium Skill Compendium v6.5.
Is there anything like this, but for spells or psionics?

Is there anything like this, but for spells or psionics?
QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE Not for free, I'm afraid. Palladium sells their Book of Magic which is a big book covering spells and magical things from all over the Megaverse. I don't believe there is yet a book that is its psionic equivalent?

My Grackle Tooth Cyber Knight is pretty much done. My only regret is that the race doesn't have psi powers, so other than the abilities of Psi Sword, Psi Shield, and Meditate, I don't have any psychic powers that I would enjoy adding on. Hell, I barely have enough ISP to be able to form my Psi Shield, and that is even at half the point cost for the power!

All I need is a Character thread to be able to post my work to for approval.
Just remember - we're 1st level! Know what's lower than that, character-wise? Zero level! Hah! Nowhere to go but up! =)

I don't believe so, Psionic, pretty much most of the stuff is in RUE. There are of course various OCC that uses psionic in other books but that's another story entirely.

The only other versions of Psionic are the Superheroes/Superpowers and stuff like from space or other dimensions.

Heya fellow gamers! Player open to advice here! =)

After much thought on the matter, I find myself greatly torn between playing a character native to the New West and someone or something entirely new to the wild and harsh realms there. I'm not certain which way to turn. There are three four parts to this.

On one hand (part one), I have our Game Master's permission to play any of the Native American Warriors or Shamans from the Spirit West book. I have never before played a Native American as a Palladium PC (at least I don't think I have?). I see four solid and good-looking options from among these (Spirit Warrior, Healing Shaman, Mask Shaman, Paradox Shaman).

However... I find myself hesitating. Mine will probably be the only Native American in our party. I don't imagine I'll be able to play a Pure One (as they will not use any technology that their ancient ancestors would not have been able to use - this means my PC is not riding in or on any vehicles (I'd better play a class that can keep up with something besides a horse!). There will be no use of machinery whatsoever. That's one thing less he will have in common with his party - you guys and gals!. A Traditionalist Native American is in a similar boat (that's rowboat, not speedboat!) .

In addition, I'd be playing a character who knows all too well about these lands that are quite new to me. As much fun as the OC.C.s seem to be, I don't know if I want this. Hmm.

Onto part two - the very first thing I thought of when I saw this campaign. Rogue Scholar or Rogue Scientist. A Carl Sagan type, a natural explorer and discoverer, someone who doesn't mind being in danger if it ultimately means bringing knowledge and wisdom, new or old, to others that they too might wonder and grow.

Wow! Cool idea! Except by the look of the PC party that's forming, this poor fellow would be one gigantic non-combatant (or worse, liability!). I can only imagine the party having to rescue him (especially if we run into the Coalition States!). And who wants to play that guy who is taking up far more than his share of "stage-time" by way of the party having to snatch him out of the evil clutches of the bad guys yet again? Hmm.

Part three. So... what if I brought in an old character? A special someone I already know and am comfortable playing with? Alchie brought up the notion of samurai in the game's opening posts. So why not my favorite Kitsune (Mystic China, Fox Spirit but Japanese)? Snowfall is an excellent character whom I miss, but guess what? With rules as written, at 1st level, he'd have a whopping 7 Actions per Round (sans Boxing). Plus, Alchie said he wants this game kept to low to medium levels and his (his? Is Alchie a he? What is Alchie's preference?) O.C.C. examples serve as excellent guides. Kitsune definitely fall under that Mega-damage creature with unusual powers (Martial Art Powers, shapeshifting, etc.). Hmm again.

And finally, part four. Smoochie. Dear ol' Smoochie! Sherwood and Psychie know that name all too well and I miss playing her too! Smoochie is the tattooed monster of my True Atlantean Tattooed Undead Slayer, Gradicus the Red Edge. Although made up of lifeless ectoplasm, Sherwood allowed me to put my imagination into Gradicus's strongest tattoo and Smoochie the Anti-Monster was born!

But that kind of power is nothing if not "high" in level. I think it was Psychie's post about playing one that made me think of hideous, darling, child-like, crazy, big-hearted Smoochie. But one thing is for certain - she was in no way a combat liability. Hang on. What's this forming in my head?

"You are limited only by your imagination." - Kevin Siembieda (creator of Palladium Games) =)

What if I asked Alchie if I could play a heavily-nerfed Anti-Monster (Smoochie, set to whatever numbers Alchie is comfortable with. Perhaps with no spells, etc.) but combined with the Rogue Scientist or Rogue Scholar? What if the brainy guy was somehow riding along inside Smoochie's mind with her in charge of the body and its every action? He is some kind of adventurous tagalong, answering her questions and guiding her along? Dr. Karl Weiss (placeholder name) loves kids. Smoochie basically is a kid with the mental capacity of a military working canine (K-9). Heck, she can hardly speak well though she understands language. And she loves being guided by someone she trusts. They would make a great team, I imagine, with each of them shoring up the other's deficiencies.

What to do? Where to go? What fits best both in the game and for everyone playing?

Any thoughts, fellow gamers?

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Purr Purr
Regarding your concern of playing a non-combatant character.

I am considering playing a Vagabond with the powers of extraordinary MA and extraordinary PB. While they are “superpowers”, they absolutely do not help my character in combat in any way, shape, or form. They are basically a normal person who has a powerful charm and beauty and nothing else. A tagalong who can talk to people and will run and hide as soon as combat breaks out and yes probably will be captured by the antagonist as bait for our heroes to come and rescue.

To me that sounds fun and dramatic, and that sort of character can help move the plot along in the RP. I am sure the more mundane person would be easier to talk to and gather information than the Grackletooth and the other more powerful characters.

Note that I am still mulling this character over as I am also considering an Operator PC of a concept I just thought about recently (AU Asami Sato…).

Personally, I like your concept of a Native American Rogue Scholar. A “Lore” person would be very valuable given the type of campaign this is.

Very early in this thread and on his pitch thread Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist assured me that Low Level characters such as the above would be fine.

In the end, Dann, remember that this is all for fun and our own entertainment. I understand completely your concern about a character not fitting into a campaign or group, but given the nature of this particular campaign I think your initial concept is fine and fits the campaign well.

I guess it all depends on what you expect to get out of this RP for your character.

Yeah, the game is leaning toward Low and Medium, it's pretty much the intent that they are all viable.
Most of your oppositions will be low and medium power level as well, even more so for the first few low levels.

In the end, Dann, remember that this is all for fun and our own entertainment. I understand completely your concern about a character not fitting into a campaign or group, but given the nature of this particular campaign I think your initial concept is fine and fits the campaign well.

I guess it all depends on what you expect to get out of this RP for your character.
Oh, absolutely! My core goal here is trying to find a concept I can enjoy long-term. I do like playing the curious and the lore-hungry. Thanks for taking the time, Eon! This helps! =)

Yeah, the game is leaning toward Low and Medium, it's pretty much the intent that they are all viable.
Most of your oppositions will be low and medium power level as well, even more so for the first few low levels.
Ah! So I don't need to play a combat-capable character if I don't want to. I'm so used to playing characters that can hold their own in higher-danger campaigns.

(On a personal note, after a visit to the clinic, I've learned the reason my brain's more off than normal is because I have been suffering the flu! Aha! That's what's been messing with my emotions, preventing decent sleep, causing these longer-than-normal headaches, fatigue, coughing, etc. I thought it was my ADHD plus perhaps a bad cold. Nope! I'm on the rebound and will continue to use the next few days to simply rest and get back on a good sleep schedule. =) )

Personally, I like your concept of a Native American Rogue Scholar. A “Lore” person would be very valuable given the type of campaign this is.
A Native American Rogue Scholar. Now that's a concept I don't recall having. Native American O.C.C.s are in one bag (those familiar with New West) while the Rogue Scholar or Rogue Scientist was from outside the New West and coming there to learn. However, given my current state, maybe I did write exactly that! Hah!

Hmm. Now I ought to figure out if I want to play a character who is new or quite familiar with the New West. I honestly thought about playing a cowboy, but I have somehow misplaced my copy of New West (Hah! I just saw it two days ago!). Hmm. Is there perhaps a cowboy type that's heavy into lore? Maybe that would work?

I'll figure this out now that I'm feeling more "grounded" again. Thanks for the assistance! =)

Note that I am still mulling this character over as I am also considering an Operator PC of a concept I just thought about recently (AU Asami Sato…).
An Operator? Why would you like to play an Operator and who is "AU Asami Sato?" (if this is a manga/anime reference, I'm afraid I haven't watched a good series in a very long time. Heh!)

Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist Hey, friends! I think I've got it! A true "lore-beast" if there ever was one, complete with a murky history of being reborn into a new life of adventuring in the New West!

How about a Rogue Scientist and anthropomorphic hobbit-sized Welsh Corgi with minor psychic powers?

He's a former CS scientist-become-adventurer who now studies anthropology, medicine, astronomy, and the art of making this world a better place than how he found it, virtually any way he can (including finding lost D-Bees).

Here's a possible background for him:

Dr. Karl Weiss, formerly a loyal scientist of the Coalition States (Lone Star?), who was raised to hate D-Bees with a passion and use his formidable scientific knowledge to find and thwart monsters of all kinds at every turn. He was good at his job, head of his department, dedicated to his work, and decorated for years of service, yet inside, he was always curious about how most often, D-Bees from realms all over the cosmos, lived and got along whereas humans - a single species - often didn't.

Weiss was content with who and what he was. Killing D-Bees meant securing humanity's well-being and future. D-Bees had no place on Earth. Earth belonged only to humans. This he believed wholeheartedly until, during one Hallowe'en, he received a taste of his own medicine - he was transformed into a D-Bee when a powerful adventuring group accidentally freed an equally powerful D-Bee whom The Scientist himself had helped to capture.

During the battle, the Shifter in the adventuring D-Bee party opened a portal right there in the science compound. The Scientist found himself caught between magical opposing forces. Amidst great confusion on all sides, something from the opened Rift reached out, touched him gently on the forehead, and poof! The Scientist was forever transformed!

The Being(s) took away all of his years of experience, reducing him from a champion in his field (9th level) to a (1st level) novice with only vague memories to remind him. This touch also opened his mind to wider things making him see the universe much more deeply than before. Along with this transformation, The Scientist went from being an aging and portly sedentary geek of average height to a four-foot tall, youthful, handsome anthropomorphic Corgi, bright-eyed happy smile and all.

His fellow Coalition thought Dr. Weiss swallowed by the rift. Thus, they did not recognize him. They mistook him for one of the "demon invaders summoned from a Rift" and, despite his pleas for reason, tried to blast him on the spot along with the invading D-Bees. They nearly succeeded in killing him, but he was rescued by the adventuring group who scooped him up, stole what they were after, and decided to take the "pet that came out of a Rift" with them rather than leave "the poor thing" to the Coalition's tender mercies. Wiess kept his mouth shut and played the part until he was far from Lone Star, when he revealed to the party who he was and how he longed to change his ways.

Now, he's an independent adventurer who helps just about anyone with his considerable skills. As a soul trying to make up for a past he now sees as very, very wrong, Weiss leads a very different life where he is now free to explore and discover all that the New West has to offer. He hopes that he will never run into the Coalition States again lest they figure out who he really was in his "previous life."

Now he goes by a new adventuring name, the Old Welsh name, "Cadfael" after Ellis Peters' wonderful book series and BBC television series.

Does that sound cool?

Last edited:
An Operator? Why would you like to play an Operator and who is "AU Asami Sato?" (if this is a manga/anime reference, I'm afraid I haven't watched a good series in a very long time. Heh!)
Asami Sato was a character in The Legend of Korra, the sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender. Asami was this gorgeous heiress to a developing technology company in that world who befriended and eventually became the main character's girl friend. She was interesting because she was more than just a pretty rich girl but a very able and smart technologist as well as a good pilot and driver. She also knew martial arts.

My concept was more of a beautiful member of the Wilks family who fled the company wanting to make their own independent way. Of course they would change their name to not be recognized.

I am still debating if I want to go that route or go with the Vagabond character though (or I may have another brain storm for yet another character idea)

I am still debating if I want to go that route or go with the Vagabond character though (or I may have another brain storm for yet another character idea)
I can relate with this feeling! =) Thanks for helping me with my character. Let me know if you'd like any help with yours?

Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist Hey, friends! I think I've got it! A true "lore-beast" if there ever was one, complete with a murky history of being reborn into a new life of adventuring in the New West!

How about a Rogue Scientist and anthropomorphic hobbit-sized Welsh Corgi with minor psychic powers?

He's a former CS scientist-become-adventurer who now studies anthropology, medicine, astronomy, and the art of making this world a better place than how he found it, virtually any way he can (including finding lost D-Bees).

Here's a possible background for him:

Dr. Karl Weiss, formerly a loyal scientist of the Coalition States (Lone Star?), who was raised to hate D-Bees with a passion and use his formidable scientific knowledge to find and thwart monsters of all kinds at every turn. He was good at his job, head of his department, dedicated to his work, and decorated for years of service, yet inside, he was always curious about how most often, D-Bees from realms all over the cosmos, lived and got along whereas humans - a single species - often didn't.

Weiss was content with who and what he was. Killing D-Bees meant securing humanity's well-being and future. D-Bees had no place on Earth. Earth belonged only to humans. This he believed wholeheartedly until, during one Hallowe'en, he received a taste of his own medicine - he was transformed into a D-Bee when a powerful adventuring group accidentally freed an equally powerful D-Bee whom The Scientist himself had helped to capture.

During the battle, the Shifter in the adventuring D-Bee party opened a portal right there in the science compound. The Scientist found himself caught between magical opposing forces. Amidst great confusion on all sides, something from the opened Rift reached out, touched him gently on the forehead, and poof! The Scientist was forever transformed!

The Being(s) took away all of his years of experience, reducing him from a champion in his field (9th level) to a (1st level) novice with only vague memories to remind him. This touch also opened his mind to wider things making him see the universe much more deeply than before. Along with this transformation, The Scientist went from being an aging and portly sedentary geek of average height to a four-foot tall, youthful, handsome anthropomorphic Corgi, bright-eyed happy smile and all.

His fellow Coalition thought Dr. Weiss swallowed by the rift. Thus, they did not recognize him. They mistook him for one of the "demon invaders summoned from a Rift" and, despite his pleas for reason, tried to blast him on the spot along with the invading D-Bees. They nearly succeeded in killing him, but he was rescued by the adventuring group who scooped him up, stole what they were after, and decided to take the "pet that came out of a Rift" with them rather than leave "the poor thing" to the Coalition's tender mercies. Wiess kept his mouth shut and played the part until he was far from Lone Star, when he revealed to the party who he was and how he longed to change his ways.

Now, he's an independent adventurer who helps just about anyone with his considerable skills. As a soul trying to make up for a past he now sees as very, very wrong, Weiss leads a very different life where he is now free to explore and discover all that the New West has to offer. He hopes that he will never run into the Coalition States again lest they figure out who he really was in his "previous life."

Now he goes by a new adventuring name, the Old Welsh name, "Cadfael" after Ellis Peters' wonderful book series and BBC television series.

Does that sound cool?

Oh some kind of mutant corgi, sure sounds fun.

Eonivar Eonivar Asami was pretty cool indeed. Funny enough would probably play her as a Rogue Scholar.

Oh some kind of mutant corgi, sure sounds fun.
Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist

Yeah! Recommendations, please? Should I buy the Coalition Manhunters book because they have a Corgi Dog Boy O.C.C. in there? Would you rather something from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/After the Bomb? Something else?

I could see that…operator or rogue scholar would work for her for sure.
Eternal Alchemist Eternal Alchemist Eonivar Eonivar Hey! =) Sometimes folks slip, but I just want to ask of you - no spoilers of any kind for Avatar, please? I have only seen the Aang age; I haven't seen a single episode of Korra. Spoilers deflate my desire to watch the spoiled in any medium. =)

Hey! =) Sometimes folks slip, but I just want to ask of you - no spoilers of any kind for Avatar, please? I have only seen the Aang age; I haven't seen a single episode of Korra. Spoilers deflate my desire to watch the spoiled in any medium. =)
I am so sorry, well I did not reveal much if what was pretty much known everywhere. Its the journey that makes the story anyway, particularly Aang's and Korra's. Both are fantastic series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back