• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OoC: Re:Dux

Is Sisceal strapped up pretty much in the exact fashion of the girl only with nobs added on top of the rest of the horror or is it that he only has the nobs added to his instead?

I feel like this one is just me not reading it quite right lol.

He's not attached to anything. They have the same devices attached to them. Sisceals has knobs .

So he also has the chastity belt like thing, metal bar through his boobs and screws in his collar bones too? Lol
That's the part I think I'm just reading wrong.

Ok. Thanks for the clearing up because I could not figure out how it was supposed to be set up at all with that detail of it haha

i'll wait for the answer before I post. That way i can have as much detail as possible so i don't risk mixing anything up

Hmm. Think we would do good with an art section for this HP? Illustrate scenes! and characters or ideas we've had about the story.

i left it kinda open that way it would be left up to you guys how much Charlotte was able to free Sisceal.

All I need in some info from Jeda Teq Jeda Teq now, unless ye want to post before me this time? How effective the shooting of the knobs is, if it will cause them to tighten or loosen, any onlookers? Sisceal can only talk and feel things happening to him at this moment so I'll need a more outside perspective of what's happening to his body

My writing has room for improvement.
The knobs look like they can be shot off, but also look like they can be twisted loose enough that the band could slip as well. Sisceal isn't bound or restrained. He can walk around as he pleases. The head gear does seem to be locked on his head though.

Ooooh okay so he can move around and isn't pinned up like she is. That definitely helps a lot actually

Pai Chan Pai Chan heads up! The HP is being converted to a regular forum in the near future. Letting you know since the format will definitely change Haha

Also. Hmm. We could spice things up and try a dice roll for how effective shooting the straps are or what they do when shot hehe.
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq for this idea too

HP? also, i don't think we should give much power to the dice rolls. at least in my opinion. i like with what we've had so far

Hosted Project. We're getting a forced downgrade though unfortunately but understandably.

And no worries. The dice roll was just and idea. Haha. Could be fun but also disastrous and cause too much sudden chaos to our posts

yeah. dealing with it in a D&D campaign is easier because everything is by word of mouth and makes it easier and faster to adapt to. writing would only slow it down, i feel

I don't see how the dice would spice it up. We don't need to complicate things. We've all been pretty fair about the events surrounding the characters. It's always been about choices and it's choice that will determine the outcome.

yeah. i trust everyone here and no one's been overstepping their bounds or god-modding in even the slightest.

I was just thinking in how the bindings reacted. To judge that but of course we definitely don't have to with the ideas set already

I thought i already asked though. it's only an action that will be done quickly. so no need to put a lot of thought and time into it. maybe leave it for bigger things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back