• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OoC: Re:Dux

I suppose I tend to do that. With just a couple more events I might be able to gradually reduce Sisceals hit points to zero. Charlotte is a hard one. Teamwork has saved her but a few times...
She's very much alive.

how thick are those clamps holding down sisceal? thick enough to shrug off bullets?

and i guess to be fair i'll treat my questions like DnD and any I ask I'll perform in story. that way it doesn't seem like i'm just getting rid of options and choosing the best one

i should get a bonus due to Charlotte being proficient in this area because she's been doing this for years. but i don't know how much i would add to that if it's allowed. (ignore the first 2 dice throw. forgot dnd dice were 20 sided and tried to change it but couldn't.)

Last edited:
Charlotte notices that the bands are pretty thick. Designed to be tightened like a clamp. With her bonus she does see a weak point in the devices. She believes she could shoot it to break it if she angles the gun just right.

Lol. They've been back for some time now XD

boy if we go off of dice rolls for some things man, my poor characters. My rolling skills are shite! my paladin took damage from tripping over his own two feet trying to attack an enemy that couldn't even attack him once!

What's funnier is I was trying to do my powerful move Smite too. XD so all I could imagine was this bold paladin shouting SMITE and then eating it on the floor.

Take it it was a lucky roll for that? lol

i think dice rolls should just be reserved for when you are asking or trying to figure out things, that way it doesn't seem like your character is omniscient. cause it'd suck if you tried to do a major action then end up stuffing it even though your character doesn't seem like they are the type to make that mistake :P

The way I'd be using dice Rolls is primarily for environment conditions. For example, the Roll I had 0Stinato make was to see if the floor collapsed which would have triggered another encounter for Lull

I like you're thoughts about it too. We can implement that if the majority is in agreement.

it definitely helps in both making decisions to mix it up and in places where it helps keep the character from knowing all or going total halfsies on things.

I try to leave enough clues in my posts to paint vital points in the situations, but I must do a poor job at It sense I'm often asked about them. Though Vincent's question was to something I didn't make clear this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back