• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OoC: Re:Dux

B
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

-
Aridis Aridis
Hello. I was wondering if you're going to finish your character sheet for Re: Dux. I plan to start moving things forward to lead into the next phase.

MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf

o///o No. You should have been. I apologize. I didn't mean to leave you out.
The most embarrassing part is that I wouldn't have came up with that post without your character's reason for coming to the crater.

MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf

o///o No. You should have been. I apologize. I didn't mean to leave you out.
The most embarrassing part is that I wouldn't have came up with that post without your character's reason for coming to the crater.
Oh. Well no worries now! Everything's fixed and alright. And I'm very excited to see how the future events will unfold.

My next post will probably be a little delayed than usual. I'll be quite busy this upcoming new week and therefore won't have much time to write. Sorry guys.

Axeykins Axeykins MahoganyLeaf MahoganyLeaf 0stinato 0stinato Pai Chan Pai Chan

Hey guys, I know this Rp has been slow and we've only gotten 2 pages, but I just want to take this time to thank you all for your participation. You all write so well that I get absorbed in all of your posts. Even though not much has happened I find myself feeling a bit of emotional attachment to each of your characters. I have truely enjoyed each and every post. I just hope I can provide you all with a decent marrative that will allow all of us to create an amazing story!

sorry about my little absence. i've primarily been focused on the move that is happening less than a week from now. so my mind hasn't been in focusing mode cause i'm just worried about anything that could possibly go wrong. i got two appointments this sunday and monday and if everything works out then i'll be able to be at ease a lil bit. at least until i figure out how much a U-haul is gonna cost lol.

basically, i'm a little stressed out lol

sorry about my little absence. i've primarily been focused on the move that is happening less than a week from now. so my mind hasn't been in focusing mode cause i'm just worried about anything that could possibly go wrong. i got two appointments this sunday and monday and if everything works out then i'll be able to be at ease a lil bit. at least until i figure out how much a U-haul is gonna cost lol.

No need to apologize at all! Shiz happens and the stress hitting you now is totally understandable. haha. Just post whenever you can and/or feel like it of course. :) Wishing you luck for everything to go right! or at the very least manageable levels of chaos.

I didn't make that post to encourage people to post. I hope it didn't have a pushy vibe to it. Just wanted to show my gratitude. So no need to apologize.

Take the time you need to get yourself situated. When you do our Sci-Fi world will be here to indulge all of our sharp imaginations!

0stinato 0stinato
As always you made another phenomenal post. However I may have been unclear with mine and gave the incorrect scene. The two pulses that Lull feels isn't two Zamantria's. It's one Zamantria and a creature that appears to be invisible.

0stinato 0stinato
As always you made another phenomenal post. However I may have been unclear with mine and gave the incorrect scene. The two pulses that Lull feels isn't two Zamantria's. It's one Zamantria and a creature that appears to be invisible.

Ah. Alright. I'll change it soon! Intruiging. I suppose Cody can't see it, and Lull would know it's invisible because he can't actually see.

So my post is accurate, is the invisible thing bipedal? Or is it an animal on all fours?

Last edited:
So some bad news. I had to spend the day driving my grandpa to the airport and now I have to stay at my grandmas to take care of her until my grandpa gets back. So sorry I couldn't post like I said I would. I literally didn't know about most of this until I woke up today. So it's sudden on me as well. The most I can do is check the site out on my phone.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
Those are respectable deed. You're a good person for looking after your Grandparents. There is no need to apologize for living your life and doing things that need to be done. Roleplaying is just a hobby. It's not an elite club and we're not getting paid for it. There's no need to stress over it at all. I'll be the last person to poke and prod people to post. I do appreciate your constant life updates, even though you really don't have to.

Also, I pray your Grandmother is doing well and in good health. Enjoy the time you have with her.

0stinato 0stinato
That is correct! It's an animal on all fours. Your question has given me an idea for the future though.

Sorry, late reply i know. Have been very busy as usual. I hope everyone's doing fine and well. The rp does seem a little dead at the moment. Hope there's a chance to revive it soon.

Life has not been biting my ass. So you don't speak for us all AXEY! But there is a way for progression. Actually... I think I'll make another post soon.

Hey! It's been busy all around the board rp wise as far as i've seen! and most are busy with school and work and holidays. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back