• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Hey her work is a great way to meet new people

But we will see if she ever bumps into any likely will once she gets street preachers

Yup, I read them!
I'm going to read through some of the in character posts, is there anyone in particular looking for someone to interact with?

Rika will be back to school the morning so potential interactions there.

Nico Nico Imaliar Imaliar are at Hasuna's shrine and seem to be chatting so if your character is the type to go shrine visiting you can stop by and liven their conversation a little. Alternatively, slip a day back and you could probably join Kami_X, Hasuna, and Sumiko for dinner 😏

Life. Life. Phayne Phayne RI.a RI.a
...are doing their own thing, though I'm not sure how active they are atm.

I know MrThe MrThe is looking for an opportunity to introduce his new spirit. Plans could be made there if either of you are up for it.

And assuming your character goes to the same school they'd likely know Lucem Lucem and Mera Mera as well. Detective agency probably welcomes humans^^

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah is just wandering around with not much to do (probably the most free to interact)...but she's also got military training coming up so I can't say how active she can be with regards to interactions for the time being =P

Lol, but feel free to drop your character's first post wherever you want to start her off in the story. Pick an event/character you like and just go for it~ Or come up with your own introduction. Worst that could happen is that the person you're interacting with ghosts a little...in which case a friendly tag is advised. Otherwise, you can just plop them into a different event (so long as the time doesn't overlap). Lemme know if you need ideas (I've got a lot of npcs)

Ryo welcomes anyone with money.

I should have a post up tonight. My niece was born this past weekend, so I've been a little busy.

IewdrN0.gif

You're now an Uncle~ <3

I'm so sorry for my inactivity, I've had such a stressful term but thankfully the term is over and I can get back to what I do best, writing.

Is the person Yuuken was talking to still in the RP?

Rika will be back to school the morning so potential interactions there.

Nico Nico Imaliar Imaliar are at Hasuna's shrine and seem to be chatting so if your character is the type to go shrine visiting you can stop by and liven their conversation a little. Alternatively, slip a day back and you could probably join Kami_X, Hasuna, and Sumiko for dinner 😏

Life. Life. Phayne Phayne RI.a RI.a
...are doing their own thing, though I'm not sure how active they are atm.

I know MrThe MrThe is looking for an opportunity to introduce his new spirit. Plans could be made there if either of you are up for it.

And assuming your character goes to the same school they'd likely know Lucem Lucem and Mera Mera as well. Detective agency probably welcomes humans^^

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah is just wandering around with not much to do (probably the most free to interact)...but she's also got military training coming up so I can't say how active she can be with regards to interactions for the time being =P

Lol, but feel free to drop your character's first post wherever you want to start her off in the story. Pick an event/character you like and just go for it~ Or come up with your own introduction. Worst that could happen is that the person you're interacting with ghosts a little...in which case a friendly tag is advised. Otherwise, you can just plop them into a different event (so long as the time doesn't overlap). Lemme know if you need ideas (I've got a lot of npcs)
I leave Nov 8 and return December 10
I now it’s a long leave of absence but I will be returning to the rp for sure.
So if anyone wants to do interactions until then HMU

for him if she finds out he has left the protection of a goddess to work for a living she actually might have a nice word or two them five or six mean ones
It's some kind of improvement, he'll still continue to call her a Teddy Bear though. So, I'm sure the mean words will continue to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back