• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

i do hope they meet again she will give a cruel answer lol

What cruel answer could she possibly give to my poor, super-friendly and slightly egotistical Kami_X?

Sounds good, he probably won't be leaving the SSA until the trip with #4389 & #10013 tomorrow in Roleplay. So, he'll Tag along for that process.

Excellent~ Kami_X will have some questions for Shorn in regards to Ayame as well^^

Do it. Call her a teddy bear around Kuro. Hiv me the ammunition I need

Will the ammunition be used against Azani or to defend Azani against the evils of cute nicknames?

Noooooo not my lightsaber. Tbh, I was waiting to see if Phayne was gonna get something up buuuut I can have the naming ceremony for Setsu up.

Ah, pity. My Closet Nerd God would fangirl over a lightsaber. Probably secretly wishes that a regalia he names would turn into a gundam 😂

Phayne Phayne
Eat the phantom and be done with it so Inari can fawn over cute fox.

Made, like, a gajillion minor edits to my Kami_X x Nana post after re-reading :closedeyesfrown:

courting Kuro would cause Azani show her jealous possessive side beware

You make me wanna do it^^

Sadly, Kami_X has high survival instincts (sometimes) so while he finds huffy, prideful phantom kinda cute and tease-able he isn't likely to openly court...or maybe he will just to see Azani-sama jealous 😏

I still need to figure out what I want Sumiko to do since we moved onto the next day

Text Kami_X if you're bored^^ You can also backtrack if MrThe MrThe wants to finish the scene. I was waiting for Hasuna's reply, but I can also have Kami_X respond to Sumiko-chan's reply...or take her home though Kami_X would more likely just leave through Sumiko's laptop after dinner's done

We have? I need to post then

Post whenever you want^^

Text Kami_X if you're bored^^ You can also backtrack if MrThe MrThe wants to finish the scene. I was waiting for Hasuna's reply, but I can also have Kami_X respond to Sumiko-chan's reply...or take her home though Kami_X would more likely just leave through Sumiko's laptop after dinner's done

Post whenever you want^^
Sorry I'm making a post now.

Haha, time doesn't time doesn't move in linear path in this rp. Just events, scenes, and the relationships built~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back