• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

we will see when we get there there will be plenty of humans looking to reduce their sentence by serving

Forced feelings won't ever be able to compare to the real thing :coolshades:

That aside,

Ryuujin said:
“Small fries don’t matter.”

Kami_X will probably have to get his first regalia soon. My main can't get involved in much action otherwise 😂

I will get a post out today, sorry I’ve been away work for pre deployment to training has got me busier than I expected.

"Feelings .... I don't need feelings I need somone to clean not to feel"

A very logical response :closedeyessmile:

I’m glad I can still surprise you 🤫

Interesting. I'm inclined to believe that the trapped god is Susanoo, given the number of hints that he's been sleeping, but I do enjoy surprises^^

Can't wait to see what you've got in store.

Yeah it would I think it would shock people

Is it full of teddy bears and rainbows? =P

The Secret Archives The Secret Archives
Sorry for the wait

MrThe MrThe Dante Verren Dante Verren
Unless you've got anything planned beyond a nice dinner, my next post for Kami_X will probably split him into the next day. We can still complete the scene though if you're up for it. Kami_X eats, chats, then probably leaves at some point to watch anime. That's pretty much all I've got for him unfortunately =P

Peckinou Peckinou
Ryuujin sucks at searching for people, so it's up to whether they encounter Liashu or not :closedeyessmile:, but he'll be back at the hotel around the time Lucem Lucem is ready to call.

The Secret Archives The Secret Archives
Sorry for the wait

MrThe MrThe Dante Verren Dante Verren
Unless you've got anything planned beyond a nice dinner, my next post for Kami_X will probably split him into the next day. We can still complete the scene though if you're up for it. Kami_X eats, chats, then probably leaves at some point to watch anime. That's pretty much all I've got for him unfortunately =P

Peckinou Peckinou
Ryuujin sucks at searching for people, so it's up to whether they encounter Liashu or not :closedeyessmile:, but he'll be back at the hotel around the time Lucem Lucem is ready to call.
Oh yeah sorry I'll get a post up soon

i still exist so hi

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back