• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Lol, a chibi version of Kuro with a adorable pout as they stand their behind bars with a sign on top of the cell being labled as Phantom daycare.
That is just too adorable.

Only goddess I got in mind is tech and machinery lol

Haha, well I do see more modern humans worshiping technology in this day and age (Japan especially), but completely up to you what you decide to make (or what plans you have for them). Just don't leave Zani in the dust =P

Haha, well I do see more modern humans worshiping technology in this day and age (Japan especially), but completely up to you what you decide to make (or what plans you have for them). Just don't leave Zani in the dust =P
Why would I ever leave zani she is to cute of a snek

we must introduce her to the dark side of the spirit world make her know fear by showing her Azani the spoopiest of gods

the plan is revealed i am thinking Azani will have to do a lot of hoping here soon could kill time between then and like 12 where my npc calls her.

I'm just finishing interactions so we can move onto the next day as well. Got 3 posts out yesterday, cause I know this week will be a bit busy for me =P

Meet the spooky teddy bear or the depressing wordy dude

Haha, I can totally see Kami_X introducing them as such 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back