• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

That is true enough to a point

True enough.

That’s looking at it from an extremely logical standpoint. Lol

Haha, I remember Kazuma saying it was both a blessing and a curse when explaining names to Hiyori.

Spirits want to protect their purity. When they gain a name, they gain the power to defend themselves. However, phantoms don't really care since they are already impure. Spirits that get their true names revealed turn into phantoms in most cases, tho it depends on the spirit 😏

That aside, names are still a source of power (depending on the strength of the god) so a phantom that only knows 'SMELLS NICE' will likely gain sentience, speech, and possibly other powers ^_^

The Secret Archives The Secret Archives
If you were looking to name my Nora later on did you have ideas for a vessel so I can start looking around for ya?

I did plan to cover that eventually, but yes, he probably will look to name her at some point. Though, there hasn't been any reason to cross that yet.

As for any kind of vessel, I haven't thought that far in advance. I'm still trying to work on Ayame, and some other things. If I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know.

i did a thing. 👀

also added regalia info in the character sheet! do let me know if i need to change anything QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Life. Life.

Bruh, I like that we were on the same wavelength of having Setsu as a lightsaber. I was gonna ask you on the weapon choice later today but noice. Lightsaber was my favorite choice for Inemaru. Time for boomer to meet a new-age weapon. Fuuuuutuuuuure

Bruh, I like that we were on the same wavelength of having Setsu as a lightsaber. I was gonna ask you on the weapon choice later today but noice. Lightsaber was my favorite choice for Inemaru. Time for boomer to meet a new-age weapon. Fuuuuutuuuuure
I was thinking of adding a scabbard. So when Inemaru gets all pumped and poses heroically both of them gets a shock when he pulls the blade out to find that there is no blade hahahaha

Pretty sure Inemaru is waaay older than boomer 😏

I was thinking of adding a scabbard. So when Inemaru gets all pumped and poses heroically both of them gets a shock when he pulls the blade out to find that there is no blade hahahaha

tumblr_n91l3kKZQF1rcj8eco1_500.gif

Spirit #4389 is adorable asking a God of Despair & Disdain to color is just outrageous enough, it might just work.

That she is^^ Pretty fearless too, tho I'm glad Shorn's nice enough to entertain a little kid.

You know azani would likely be annoyed at the ssa giving spirits numbers

Indeed, the numbers are a business decision :closedeyessmile: Can't have spirits getting too attached to the names they come up for themselves. It's also the reason why sooome spirits don't decide to live at SSA.

Well, upon making a post, the stand holding my TV came, crumbling down!

Haha, the curse of Liashu xD

Really tho, nice post. If no gods want to play firefighter, I'll have Ryuujin step in since some do pray to him for rain 😏

Indeed, the numbers are a business decision :closedeyessmile: Can't have spirits getting too attached to the names they come up for themselves. It's also the reason why sooome spirits don't decide to live at SSA.

Yeah and Azani would dislike that and give any around her a nickname just to annoy the death gods

also will be funny as given Azani has int he past and currently named then unanmed spirits as need be before sending them to an SSA office they might know her name or well the spirits might

also will be funny as given Azani has int he past and currently named then unanmed spirits as need be before sending them to an SSA office they might know her name or well the spirits might

Lol, i see. If they lost their names and got registered into SSA they'd be given numbers :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back