• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Goddess of Business has too many prayers to answer to pay attention to a guy that can't even a offer a torii for her shrine =P
He'd probably be able to do that, but not in a way she'd prefer. He's on a similar wavelength to hers when it comes to what jobs he wants to take. He needs compensation too, so he understands. That won't stop him from praying though.

He'd probably be able to do that, but not in a way she'd prefer. He's on a similar wavelength to hers when it comes to what jobs he wants to take. He needs compensation too, so he understands. That won't stop him from praying though.

One day she'll hear it. Persistence is the key. Kami_X knows^^

Azani can resist most of the corruption still will blight a hand to bring near usless to name kuro if that happens

Izanami can name phantoms and Azani was born from Izanami's wish, and has grown up in Yomi, so I'm pretty sure she'd gain some sort of immunity by this point^^

Though named phantoms seem a little different than named spirits and who knows how many regalia rules actually apply. Would Azani be able to feel Kuro's emotions? Become a weapon? Have memories sealed up?

Who says azani wouldn't use her current name..... actully that is exactly what she would do.

lol 👌 Do your best. I'm actually rooting for you~

Izanami can name phantoms and Azani was born from Izanami's wish, and has grown up in Yomi, so I'm pretty sure she'd gain some sort of immunity by this point^^

Though named phantoms seem a little different than named spirits and who knows how many regalia rules actually apply. Would Azani be able to feel Kuro's emotions? Become a weapon?

lol 👌 Do your best. I'm actually rooting for you~
Who knows we will find out

Haha, Kuro-chan seems to prideful to be named imo~ I think she likes her current one, but we'll see 😏
We will see indeed.

Though named phantoms seem a little different than named spirits and who knows how many regalia rules actually apply. Would Azani be able to feel Kuro's emotions? Become a weapon?
That is something that will have to be discussed if we ever get to that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back