• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Haha, he will definitely notice with the names spreading everywhere and his 'godly spidey sense' tingling. I'm simply debating how heroic he'd feel at 12 am in the morning^^

Ah yes, how could we forget Kaze? And Niwa^^ I wonder when they'll make an appearance again. Kaguya-hime as well~

Glad to hear that this rp has an strong enough impact that it's invading your dreams lol.

They'll be back eventually. Kaguya still plans on getting Astushi a late lunch, and would of probably extended the invitation to both Hiroki and Setsu

A Seiichi post might be up tonight, my dog keeps distracting me while I try to type lol

Decided to conclude jellyfish 'arc' with Tsukuyomi x Ryuujin and now I'm ready to move on :closedeyessmile:

They'll be back eventually. Kaguya still plans on getting Astushi a late lunch, and would of probably extended the invitation to both Hiroki and Setsu

A Seiichi post might be up tonight, my dog keeps distracting me while I try to type lol

Sounds good.

Lol, dog just wants your attention i guess.

Whew 😥 sorry if it seems a bit jumbled, was typing on a time limit. If anything needs explaining lmk.

*salutes* Will do. Battle scenes are hard write in general whether there's a time limit or not =P

A part of me is tempted to give the anime where I derived many of my god fcs a try.

But it looks like an otome thing^^;

Not that I don't love bishies

Never seen it, but googled. Some decent fc's :D

Found 'Mafia' Shiro also :D
db4jovb-5b7fa919-8f0c-474f-b26b-3f6883f3f317.png

This is how I pictured Mizuki for most of the arc. Old No Name.

View attachment 833363

Very fitting 😂

But Ryotaro gave it a nice name that'll most likely stick because I'm too lazy to come up with something

Can't wait to see what case he takes on next.

also QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel i do love the idea either of the twins could use more support

Lol Tsukuyomi was only thinking about Amaterasu when he said it offhandedly (because I find the concept of the moon chasing the sun to be cute <3), but yeah that'd be nice.

Course, support has to be earned 😏 Otherwise my npcs will move towards their natural inclinations. Befriending someone like Ryuujin took Ryotaro 13 pages of helping him find his jellyfish lmao.

Very fitting 😂

Lol Tsukuyomi was only thinking about Amaterasu when he said it offhandedly (because I find the concept of the moon chasing the sun to be cute <3), but yeah that'd be nice.

Course, support has to be earned 😏 Otherwise my npcs will move towards their natural inclinations. Befriending someone like Ryuujin took Ryotaro 13 pages of helping him find his jellyfish lmao.

ahh that poor naïve moon boy Azani would laugh him out of reality for suggesting Amaterasu needs support

Isn't it based on an otome game tho?

Probably~

Never seen it, but googled. Some decent fc's :D

Found 'Mafia' Shiro also :D
db4jovb-5b7fa919-8f0c-474f-b26b-3f6883f3f317.png

I've decided which of my characters I want to encounter Shiro ^_^

ahh that poor naïve moon boy Azani would laugh him out of reality for suggesting Amaterasu needs support

It's quite lonely being at the top too Azani-chan :closedeyessmile:

i found Azani's reaction to that event if she happened to be around as all the other gods were partying

deab06c04bfc8390e9960ac06baa7258.gif

A godly party would certainly be a fun social event for our characters ^^

It's quite lonely being at the top too Azani-chan :closedeyessmile:

A godly party would certainly be a fun social event for our characters ^^

Yeah azani would not get that she would just see her sister as the girl with the world at her finger tips to her if she was lonely she could just command any god to do anything to entertain her.

I am sure Azani's invite would be lost in the mail for that.

Yeah azani would not get that she would just see her sister as the girl with the world at her finger tips to her if she was lonely she could just command any god to do anything to entertain her.

I am sure Azani's invite would be lost in the mail for that.

Lol, Azani wouldn't exactly be wrong...but gods have their own pride too. Then there's the fact that some see her as just a figurehead. I don't intend to get too far into Heavenly political games, but there are references to it. The Heavenly Army. The 'Banner of the Moon' 😏 Creating a diverse world means making many sides~ Naturally, I'll get into Enma and his 9 other 'Kings' of Hell as well for the Yomi side of things^^

Haha, Azani needs to up her charm factor.

yeah at this point even if she got an invite if it was on near shore she would likely get close think it over and toss the invite away before walking off

lol. I see.

Well, she's always got Miu^^ Perhaps the bird's pride/curiosity will somehow prompt Azani to better her social skills...somehow lol.

or a god just the answer is very obvious to a god in her mind

lol, well either way, it's up to how you wanna reveal stuffs/develop your character :closedeyessmile: Interaction would be the most natural, but it takes finesse steer a conversation in the direction you want without
any planning. She should just talk about it with a character she wants to interact with.

It all depends on what Rika serves.

It's up to you whether we skip forward or rp out dinner scene. April 3rd seems to be quite long so I'm in favor of moving our characters forward, but for slice of life shenanigans, if you want to get into that, or if there's a particular conversation you wanna rp out over a meal, she'll be making Rika Soup (throws random stuffs - that she finds in the fridge -into a pot of boiling water, adds whatever seasonings she can find -because she has no idea how to season- and presto! Rika Soup^^)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back