• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

she is likely to judst leave

That's fine as well :closedeyessmile:

Interaction is a choice when all's said and done. Players are free to timeskip, jump to other scenes, etc, etc for more motivation. If you've got no ideas/responses, then you've got no ideas/responses.

Gotcha!

If were having a dance off for fox boi count me in even tho I can't dance for shit other than the waltz lmao.

I hc that Seiichi can't dance either but he's willing to learn

I'll be honest, if I knew you were gonna jump into the bandwagon, I would've had Seiichi stay in Inari's den the entire night so they could conveniently clean his shrine the next day, which conveniently would be near a forest, where a white fox would conveniently be roaming ^_^

I feel bad for the npc students who get wrapped up in main character shenanigans.

Feel bad for Kami_X. Poor god just wants an easy life.

I'll be honest, if I knew you were gonna jump into the bandwagon, I would've had Seiichi stay in Inari's den the entire night so they could conveniently clean his shrine the next day, which conveniently would be near a forest, where a white fox would conveniently be roaming ^_^

He did pick the most toxic and scary place (the internet’s) to set roots though

Sometimes opportunities are missed lol.

Inari is very persuasive and could probably strong arm convince him to even visit again for a drink.

I feel bad for the npc students who get wrapped up in main character shenanigans.

Npcs have a rough time just as much as pcs if you don't count heavenly shenanigans lol

He did pick the most toxic and scary place (the internet’s) to set roots though

Didn't really pick it. He was just born there when a human stared at the screen long enough, wishing to be the best hacker in the world.

He didn't even have the power to leave his father's laptop until the man died :closedeyessmile:

Sometimes opportunities are missed lol.

Inari is very persuasive and could probably strong arm convince him to even visit again for a drink.

She just might (especially if he wants to work for her). Patron god of rice wine has pretty high tolerance...and some business deals are completed with her drinking the other party under the table.

other gods only adopted the internet Kami_X was born in the internet molded by it... oh great he got a virus

He's basically a digimon digi-god.

His job/godly duty is basically to clear out the viruses (viral phantoms) that plague the net *cough* simj26 simj26

But he pretty much interacts with them growing up more then he does humans, lol, so he's half-half. Doesn't much care for the ones that try to eat him (and possessed his father), and knows they're dangerous, but doesn't hate them.

Last edited:
Didn't really pick it. He was just born there when a human stared at the screen long enough, wishing to be the best hacker in the world.

He didn't even have the power to leave his father's laptop until the man died :closedeyessmile:

She just might (especially if he wants to work for her). Patron god of rice wine has pretty high tolerance...and some business deals are completed with her drinking the other party under the table.

He doesn't have a lot to do really, so he just might. He's been watching and protecting fields and crops for a pretty long time for farmers, though every now and then he plants things for fun. His own tolerance is a bit...oof tho lol.

He doesn't have a lot to do really, so he just might. He's been watching and protecting fields and crops for a pretty long time for farmers, though every now and then he plants things for fun.

He can join Kami_X and Seimei in doing sub-contract work for Inari. Kami_X wants the extra cash, so he does cyber security for some of her businesses...while working on his own startup. Seimei does some divining/fortunetelling stuffs for her, but also worshiped and respected when he was alive...since his mother is one of Inari's more powerful messengers/regalias lol (don't ask how it happened =P)

His own tolerance is a bit...oof tho lol.

Junki is getting directions from a drunk god 😂 Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I can post one final time if it means Madness gets a reaction and Nox gets his interaction with Madness.

I’m sorry for leaving so suddenly and without notice, but I won’t leave you guys hanging like that.

He's basically a digimon digi-god.

His job/godly duty is basically to clear out the viruses (viral phantoms) that plague the net *cough* simj26 simj26

But he pretty much interacts with them growing up more then he does humans, lol, so he's half-half. Doesn't much care for the ones that try to eat him (and possessed his father), and knows they're dangerous, but doesn't hate them.

Hey, she's a well-behaved, non-malignant viral infection! It's the humans who are perpetrating the crimes themselves most of the time, even without outside influence. Hmph!

I’m sorry for leaving so suddenly and without notice, but I won’t leave you guys hanging like that.

No problem. I appreciate the effort and hope everything goes well for you. Nomoto's already been accepted, so if you ever feel the urge, he's always welcomed back (assuming he doesn't die)

Hey, she's a well-behaved, non-malignant viral infection! It's the humans who are perpetrating the crimes themselves most of the time, even without outside influence. Hmph!

I imagine the god of geeks to be a closet fan of Ai's tbh <3

He can join Kami_X and Seimei in doing sub-contract work for Inari. Kami_X wants the extra cash, so he does cyber security for some of her businesses...while working on his own startup. Seimei does some divining/fortunetelling stuffs for her, but also worshiped and respected when he was alive...since his mother is one of Inari's more powerful messengers/regalias lol (don't ask how it happened =P)

Junki is getting directions from a drunk god 😂 Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Probably a little better than if he teleported them. Where they'd land would've been off. Like Seiichi'd probably find himself in a tree near the shrine instead or something. 😂

I did it.

QYYD.gif

i'll try to post tomorrow 10 hours work days from 5 am suck

That does sound awful.

Peckinou Peckinou
I'd intended to do a full post for Liashu, but the words just sort wrote themselves and I didn't want to detract too much from the present events=p Ryuujin answers then he leaves. It's not much, but sets up potential relationship if Liashu wants continued interaction(s) with my dragon god or if he desires to pester some other characters~

Dante Verren Dante Verren
If Sumiko-chan wants to code, she should just learn from the Hacker god ^_^ Though I know about as much as Sumiko does

The Secret Archives The Secret Archives VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
I'm honestly debating whether Kami_X would try to help Ame, be sound asleep when Sakda shows up, or pretend to be sound asleep so he doesn't have to involve himself =P

Fill Fill
lmao. I know it's Nomoto's farewell post, but a very entertaining read nonetheless. I hope things work out for the lonely god^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back