• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

That would take away the point of learning

Wdym? He'd teach her like he teaches the regular coding class he sometimes gets called to help.

...Unless she wants the godly teaching method in which he possess her and types programs repeatedly until her body just memorizes how it's done :coolshades:

Nah she is learning on her own so she can suprise Kami_X and understand a bit when he starts talking about it.

lol so cute ~

tenor.gif

Realistically though, I'm going to try to avoid directly rping what I don't understand if I can help it.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Honestly, I think it would make sense to some degree. It's not like Sakda was hiding his presence, his preparation for Ame did stretch out through a huge majority of the school grounds. If anything, I find it funny how the highschool keeps attracting unwanted conflict. We may as well just call it the fight club at this point.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Honestly, I think it would make sense to some degree. It's not like Sakda was hiding his presence, his preparation for Ame did stretch out through a huge majority of the school grounds. If anything, I find it funny how the highschool keeps attracting unwanted conflict. We may as well just call it the fight club at this point.

There's quite a few spirits connected to the school too. High school attracting all kinds of unwanted attention.

i ended up reading a bunch of the start of people's rp's and then i literally dreamed that i was scrolling through this rp lmao

lmao such a weird dream, who knows tho, maybe the rest of my dream was a nightmare, i dont remember

A lot of my dreams I don't remember, but other times I either remember bits and pieces or the whole thing. They're usually weird as far as I know though lol.

The possum dream stressed me out enough that it stuck with me when I woke up unfortunately.

A lot of my dreams I don't remember, but other times I either remember bits and pieces or the whole thing. They're usually weird as far as I know though lol.

The possum dream stressed me out enough that it stuck with me when I woke up unfortunately.
i dont ever remember mine either... the last one i remember fully was one that was half a year ago, bathtubs and toilets where everywhere

oh no lmao

I'll probably do one more post for Ryuujin and his pov before my npc bows out of ze arc (unless people still have things to say to him, in which case, his shrines are still an option~)

Lucem Lucem
Food poisoning will be added to Ryotaro's list of problems ^_^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel i mean I see no problem with it, it’s not like it would hurt anything if he wants to show up.
The Secret Archives The Secret Archives Work got the best of me today I will endeavor to do a reply tomorrow so we can continue 🤞

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Haha, he will definitely notice with the names spreading everywhere and his 'godly spidey sense' tingling. I'm simply debating how heroic he'd feel at 12 am in the morning^^

There's quite a few spirits connected to the school too. High school attracting all kinds of unwanted attention.

Ah yes, how could we forget Kaze? And Niwa^^ I wonder when they'll make an appearance again. Kaguya-hime as well~

i ended up reading a bunch of the start of people's rp's and then i literally dreamed that i was scrolling through this rp lmao

Glad to hear that this rp has an strong enough impact that it's invading your dreams lol.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

How do you want to proceed with Shorn & #4389, we are currently at the restaurant, but did you want to skip ahead? We obviously still have the naming ceremony, but I feel like we'll probably look to do that next day in the Roleplay. Or maybe the scenario at the restaurant would be all the more reason for them to actually push forward the ceremony. What do you think?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

How do you want to proceed with Shorn & #4389, we are currently at the restaurant, but did you want to skip ahead? We obviously still have the naming ceremony, but I feel like we'll probably look to do that next day in the Roleplay. Or maybe the scenario at the restaurant would be all the more reason for them to actually push forward the ceremony. What do you think?

Skipping ahead for the ceremony sounds good to me.

Shorn could take the two girls back to SSA. He could stay back at the restaurant if he wants to continue talking with Daitan lol. He could even do some SSA agent work (I've given you the details about what SSA does so you're free to create npcs 'clients' and take that for a spin ) Either way, he's the chaperone 😏 #4389 is quite eager for a name so she's ready whenever.

Rpnation notifs decided to die on me apparently. The a m o u n t of reading I gotta do now....

Btw, sorry for being so quiet lately. College assignments out here draining my life force. And another apology for taking so long to make a singular character, I have this condition known as 'small brain™'

I'm also realizing that I haven't posted anything in the IC in a while sweats profusely

Rpnation notifs decided to die on me apparently. The a m o u n t of reading I gotta do now....

Btw, sorry for being so quiet lately. College assignments out here draining my life force. And another apology for taking so long to make a singular character, I have this condition known as 'small brain™'

I'm also realizing that I haven't posted anything in the IC in a while sweats profusely

No worries. The best time to write is at your own pace and your studies are probably more important.

I'm told the condition is curable with good diet and brain exercises.

No worries. The best time to write is at your own pace and your studies are probably more important.

Yea tbh I can just bs my assignments later on lmao. I'm just extremely slow for some reason, so fret not, my writing/writing speed won't get worse nor any better. The CS been taking so long because I'm that indecisive, so I might just end up making a Nox 'backstory' post just to at least get something out.

I'm told the condition is curable with good diet and brain exercises.
I've heard so too. Maybe one of these days I'll have 'the big brain©'

Ya know, looking at the quote next to my Profile picture. It makes it seem like I'm the one who designed the plans for 2020 and 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back