• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Since Sakda will be encroaching onto the Shirotomi Highschool, is there anything I should keep in mind? I know you have one spirit NPC that were on the school grounds. Was there anything else I should know about?

I can't imagine Sakda caring much about Kami_X's territory. Either way, just wanted to see if you had anything that's been set up for the highschool that I should be aware of.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Since Sakda will be encroaching onto the Shirotomi Highschool, is there anything I should keep in mind? I know you have one spirit NPC that were on the school grounds. Was there anything else I should know about?

I can't imagine Sakda caring much about Kami_X's territory. Either way, just wanted to see if you had anything that's been set up for the highschool that I should be aware of.

Nothing I can think of...

I'm working a Kami_X post so there's that, but it's nothing that you should keep in mind specifically about the school=P Some of the lockers are busted. Parts of the school field is a bit wet. A god lives in a clubroom. A spirit lives in the bathroom. One of the students is marked by Azani....

Nothing I can think of...

I'm working a Kami_X post so there's that, but it's nothing that you should keep in mind specifically about the school=P Some of the lockers are busted. Parts of the school field is a bit wet. A god lives in a clubroom. A spirit lives in the bathroom. One of the students is marked by Azani.
Sounds good, figured I'd ask. Since I couldn't quite recall back to the original events in the highschool.

Well, I certainly don't think class would be in session at 12 am. I was mostly curious if Kami_X had done anything to protect his territory yet, but by the sound of it, seems like a no.

He's working on it =P But, tbh, his territory is more a clubroom than the school itself^^;

He's also got his apartment and Senka can only be at one of the two places at a time. Roka hardly counts as protection atm and certainly can't spread a borderline around the entire school yet 😏

I also want to avoid rping Senka directly since he isn't my character (but I can't delete him either) so he'll conveniently be away from where the main interactions are at =P

He's working on it =P But, tbh, his territory is more a clubroom than the school itself^^;

He's also got his apartment and Senka can only be at one of the two places at a time. Roka hardly counts as protection atm and certainly can't spread a borderline around the entire school yet 😏
Makes sense, well, we shall see what happens then. But it does give me an idea of what to go on, and how to approach his dialogue though. Apart from just interacting with Ame, that is.

Takumi98 Takumi98
Didn't want to get into describing Seiichi's shrine or the state it's in (cause that's your call), so I'll leave taking our characters there up to you.

@MitsuMitsu
Post #322 is dated wrong
Post #323 needs a date/location/time

There's no rush or anything, but pls fix whenever you get the chance.

No problem. Legend of the white snake, huh? I wonder what you're planning 🤔

I'm sorry to see you go, but I wish you well...

I'd gotten used to Dasai the spirit detective tho =/

lol, jk, it's up to you.

Azani can have any view of him she wants :closedeyessmile: He's an enigma even amongst gods.

But if I had something to correct, he can "die"/be "killed" and reincarnate like any other god. What I meant is that he doesn't need worshippers because his existence is tied to the concept of death itself. So whether or not humans believe in him, he isn't going to fade so long as the living (not just humans) can still die. Along that line, human belief doesn't change who he is one bit.

He didn't eat the foods of Yomi like Izanami did and attain her sort of 'already dead' immortality =P

Gotcha!

If were having a dance off for fox boi count me in even tho I can't dance for shit other than the waltz lmao.

I hc that Seiichi can't dance either but he's willing to learn

Last edited:
I'd gotten used to Dasai the spirit detective tho =/

lol, jk, it's up to you.
They're not too different, appearance-wise. I'd say the new one matches pre-detective Ryo. I'm still not too sure because Dazai's expressions are good.

Some of the lockers are busted. Parts of the school field is a bit wet. A god lives in a clubroom. A spirit lives in the bathroom. One of the students is marked by Azani....
This school is pure chaos.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I did the thing. My bad if it took me a while to update Jin's CS my phone kept deleting everything everytime I made some actual progress.

Might've forgotten to add some stuff actually.

The Niwa siblings now have an aunt, who I've added to the npcs and Hiroki's cs too

They're not too different, appearance-wise. I'd say the new one matches pre-detective Ryo. I'm still not too sure because Dazai's expressions are good.

This school is pure chaos.

Sometimes it be like that.

From what I remember Ny was just vibin walking down the street minding her own bidness until Nomoto interrupted her so we can just switch things up and say Nox confronted her instead.

same
maybe but then we retcon the song and dance which is the first time i could shove one in

maybe but then we retcon the song and dance which is the first time i could shove one in
you're saying this as if I didn't know the choreographed human possession dance was the most crucial part of their encounter.

ofc we're gonna retcon it. it's the rp's certified hood classic wym

you're saying this as if I didn't know the choreographed human possession dance was the most crucial part of their encounter.

ofc we're gonna retcon it. it's the rp's certified hood classic wym

i don't know i just feel that doing so we shoudl just say that whole stuff never happened

End the scene there. Ny met Nox and Nomoto. Then he disappeared off the face of the earth. Or Ny kidnapped him to eat/experiment on lol. Tag Fill Fill to see if he cares, or if he doesn't feel comfortable with that. Otherwise, you guys met one evening, never saw each other again cause the travel god traveled away =P

i don't know i just feel that doing so we shoudl just say that whole stuff never happened

Why? Seems like a waste of a good number. I don't even know if Nomoto even knows how to respond to it lol (How does anyone respond to random music?), so you can easily say he just teleport away (making his escape from being eaten) when Nox drew Ny's attention if you want to continue the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back