• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

he is a fat cat

fe106ca64fecbf2f4dc12c81c97dbc03.jpg

Haha, I'm gonna need to find Princess an image if this is gonna be a thing :closedeyessmile:

i can see them meeting

Azani notices Inari's chest : .... You know i really am not sold on getting killed but it has done you wonders little fox.

Just about done Sakda's post. Man, it took awhile to put together, haha.

I'm sure it'll be a beautifully written post then^^

i can see them meeting

Azani notices Inari's chest : .... You know i really am not sold on getting killed but it has done you wonders little fox.

Lol, Inari is one of the few gods I don't really see dying/getting reincarnated all that often (at all really) considering she mostly focuses on business and making money rather than war, but she'd take take that as a compliment :coolshades:

He's still a high school boy, after all. I mainly chose the new one because of the EYE and little spirit things. Not too far off from the Dazai look.

Haha, it suits him.

He looks a bit different now, but he'll still make the same expressions. Smug smiles continue.

On the topic of gods being reincarnated, would you say their souls change, or is it just a memory/age reset?

My take is same soul, just memory age reset.

Lol, Inari is one of the few gods I don't really see dying/getting reincarnated all that often (at all really) considering she mostly focuses on business and making money rather than war, but she'd take take that as a compliment :coolshades:

Yeah and i am sure they do not meet often even if she died once that is likely the only form Azani knows

My take is same soul, just memory age reset.
That's what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure. Because of how Ryo's ability interacts with a person's soul instead of just being simple mind reading, he'd be able to see memories from a god's previous incarnations. I think that'd be interesting to explore in the future.

rerolling not quite sure what you mean by that at leats in this context
His ability relies on rng, so it could take a few seconds or few hours to find something decent. If it's a miss, he has to try again. It only takes him 1 second in real time, but he could just end up collapsing if he keeps trying for too long.

His ability relies on rng, so it could take a few seconds or few hours to find something decent. If it's a miss, he has to try again. It only takes him 1 second in real time, but he could just end up collapsing if he keeps trying for too long.
yeah that sounds about right he would have to land on the fleeting periods her lover is alive

I've been wondering about something. Does Heaven do anything about the areas that get destroyed during fights? Is there some kind of repair team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back