• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SpotBandit SpotBandit _xPhoenix _xPhoenix Ooh, do either of you want to do a bit of a collab? I was thinking that since Tony was late up the previous night finishing a few jobs, he would have slept through his alarm and would need to be woken up by one of the other teachers for the orientation.

SpotBandit SpotBandit _xPhoenix _xPhoenix Ooh, do either of you want to do a bit of a collab? I was thinking that since Tony was late up the previous night finishing a few jobs, he would have slept through his alarm and would need to be woken up by one of the other teachers for the orientation.
Yup, I'd be all for that! I'll get Pandora to usher herself in and wake him up for orientation. Gotta make sure Pandora is all clear for a teacher role first, though. I wouldn't wanna jump the gun.

Yup, I'd be all for that! I'll get Pandora to usher herself in and wake him up for orientation. Gotta make sure Pandora is all clear for a teacher role first, though. I wouldn't wanna jump the gun.
That's cool. Oh, and when your character's status is confirmed, how should we do the collaboration? Would you like to write via discord, google docs, or some other writing medium?

Sure, count me in! I'll have my character, Alfred, walk in without making much noise. Pandora, SpotBandit SpotBandit 's character, could be met by Alfred at the door of Tony's room. We can do that

FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 , can we begin the Roleplay? I'm really pumped up for this. I can't wait anymore! You can keep this RP open. Students and teachers can join the school whenever they want

_xPhoenix _xPhoenix I believe they said in the main/lore that if your character was accepted, you could start! Lol, I haven’t posted yet cause I wanna see where other characters start off and follow there.

_xPhoenix _xPhoenix I believe they said in the main/lore that if your character was accepted, you could start! Lol, I haven’t posted yet cause I wanna see where other characters start off and follow there.
Yes, I remember FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 saying that but I wasn't so sure. My characters are accepted so that mean I can start. Wait, what about the dorms? They aren't assigned yet.

I personally think they'll be assigned to dorms once the introductions are over and the students have been given a go-around at the school.

Ah, just in case people need it, here's the IC: AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Xeppy Xeppy gxxberkit gxxberkit Kakyoin Kakyoin dreadnought dreadnought _xPhoenix _xPhoenix SpotBandit SpotBandit (I just included everyone I saw in the IC)

Ah, just in case people need it, here's the IC: AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Xeppy Xeppy gxxberkit gxxberkit Kakyoin Kakyoin dreadnought dreadnought _xPhoenix _xPhoenix SpotBandit SpotBandit (I just included everyone I saw in the IC)
Thank you!!

Everyone can start!!!! I hope I gave enough info for the beginning, I've gotta head out again but dorms are up in the dorm with daisy will be my vampire thanks to wheel decide, but I haven't made her yet. Ok good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back