OOC Discussion

I'm almost done with this review guide for statistics, I swear! Then I have the memory sheets for my CompTIA A+ class, and then a geology lab worksheet to finish up. Those are all due tomorrow.

@St Sunny URIAL AS PROM CHAPERONE???

ebe84dcaff06456cbcfe75cd3531f72f

@welian are you going to post for morgan? i was gonna wait for you but if you aren't i'll just get janus to class lol

*grabs popcorn* 

I am going to wait to post for Gavin until after the 24th to work to keep in line with the timeline. 

I don't think our collab can be finished before the 24th~

Well, I knew they would be late already so that changes absolutely nothing X DDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so, I'm new to this epic RP and am curious to know if making a character similar to Kurt (X-Men) would be okay? :3 Ever since my interest piqued for this RP, that's the character I've wanted to make. ^^'

Welcome, @Lioness075!! I'm in class right now and can't stick around, but I'm someone else here in the OOC can help you out (on pain of death from the Mistress).

Welcome, @Lioness075!! I'm in class right now and can't stick around, but I'm someone else here in the OOC can help you out (on pain of death from the Mistress).

Sounds good. ^^ I'll just wait patiently, as I've been doing for a while anyways. :P

Fruit, you are now Lioness's senpai. You are to answer any questions she has about the RP, show her around, and help her through character creation.

Fruit senpai, teach me your ways. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my biggest question would be the whole points system for making the character. I've never seen that before and was wondering if there's a maximum of points I can use?

Oh yeah, and my first question still stands: can I make a character similar to Kurt from X-Men?

Oh dang, this thread is still here! :P I sent you a PM before I saw these replies...

The question is, could you make a character dissimilar to Kurt from X-Men?

And the answer is yes. But you can also make one similar to Kurt from X-Men, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back